EA/PA to CEO of prominent global media agency, San Francisco
$150K & bonus & benefits package
Founder/CEO of prominent global media agency located in financial district of San Francisco is seeking a superb Executive/Personal Assistant with exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a highly creative and fast-paced environment. Responsibilities and skills include:
• Interact with CEOs, Senior Executives, high net worth individuals, clients and board members
• Set appointments and calendaring including meeting coordination over multiple time zones
• Arrange complex travel plans, both domestic and international
• Maintain filing, including expense reporting
• Work closely with household staff and multiple vendors
• Develop strong multi-office working relationships while being the ultimate “gate-keeper”
. Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel), MAC and PC
• Dependable, discrete and trustworthy, exercising excellent judgment at all times
• Problem solver while understanding sensitive and confidential matters
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Upbeat and outgoing personality with a strong work ethic
Standard office hours while Executive is in the office (about 50% of the time) and flexible “real time” hours when Executive is traveling (about 50% of the time). When practical, ability to telecommute when Executive is traveling.
Candidates must have excellent verifiable references, be able to pass a comprehensive background check and be a career Executive/Personal Assistant. Only local Bay Area candidates will be considered.
Salary: Up to $150K DOE & excellent benefits package & bonus opportunity.
For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not PDF)
Client interviews are scheduled for week of May 22.