The CEO of one of the most successful television and film security company’s in the entertainment industry, working on nearly 400 shows a year, seeks a true office hero! They pride themselves on being an outstanding organization with great communication, allowing them to focus on providing well trained executive protection officers to cast members and knowledgeable on-set security officers to production. Additionally the CEO to a software development company that specializes in television and film software. So there is a lot of fun to be had and a lot to manage for this very dynamic CEO. The CEO’s motto is that most of us spend most of our waking hours at work, so therefore our work should be a happy, healthy and meaningful place. In their need for an EA they seek for someone to be simultaneously be extremely detailed, while maintaining a sense of humor. To feel energized by wearing many hats and being challenged to independently find solutions, as well as to be able to work in a team. Ideal person will have a passion for the film/tv industry and technology. Can pay between 60K – 80K plus benefits. Monday through Friday, General hours are about 8:30am – 6:30pm.
- Correspondence for the President/CEO.Manage electronic communications, check executive emails and respond accordingly, manage calendar, make reservations, answer CEO telephone, screen calls, take messages. Assist in any/all other business dealings. Schedule travel.
- Office Design.Plan, procure and implement office systems, layouts, workstations and equipment
- Stocking. Maintain snacks, drinks, utensils, and cleans our small kitchen. Orders and maintains office supplies. Tracks budgets, Negotiates vendors price and contracts.
- Storage. Organize on-site/off-site storage for files and equipment. File, protect and disposal of records.
- Event planning.Plan, schedule, and coordinate internal events, dinners, holidays and team meetings, as well as launch parties and special events. Coordinate client giveaways to sporting/special events. This is very minimal and happens maybe twice a year.
- Book light travel including transportation, accommodations and reservations. Position may include light business travel
- Social Media.Coordinate content between internal teams. Collect and document company progress using photography. Post content to social media platforms.
- Marketing Material. Support marketing in the coordination and ordering of marketing material such as swag, business cards, holiday cards. Minor creative design.
- Communication. Back up to other company phones systems, reply to some company emails. Mailing and shipping coordination. Greets clients and manage in-office hospitality
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and conference rooms for internal staff, customers and executives. Takes meetings notes and sends out follow-ups.
- Research and Development. Research ongoing industry trades (such as The Hollywood Reporter and Variety) for related show content and material. Research industry related opportunities.
- Support our culture of caring for fellow team members. As our event planner/organizer, you would keep it in the forefront of your mind that a happy/healthy environment is critical to the longevity of a company’s success.
- Writing. Seeking someone who isn’t afraid to write quick captions as related to shows currently working on for social media or quick Linkedin postings. Ideal person will be comfortable and adept at writing brief professional correspondence on behalf of CEO.
- Sense of Humor and Fun
- Excited to wear many hats
- Work Autonomously
- Attention to detail
- Extremely Organized
- Task and Results Oriented
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 4+ years experience providing executive level support ●
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion in handling confidential information
- Strong customer service skills and professional office demeanor
- Able to independently assess situations and requests and respond accordingly
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple deadlines