Executive Assistant to Chairman NYC
130K- 155K plus benefits
Seeking quick witted, dynamic, fast moving EA to work in fast paced office.
IDEAL person will come from a talent agency, music manager or another “entertainment” based company.
Managing the fast-paced day to day calendar for the Chairman
Answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely matter
Experience with booking travel accommodations including flights, restaurants, hotels and cars
Coordinating and scheduling meetings along with booking conference rooms
Experience with expense reports and finances
Preparing paperwork and documents for meetings as needed
Very detail oriented and able to multitask
High- level written and verbal communication skills
Confidence is key
Previous c-suite administrative experience is preferred
As an Executive Assistant to the Chairman, you’ll be involved in the day to day planning of his busy life. One of a team of assistants, you must be willing and able to work symbiotically with other assistants, including planning and booking travel. This role requires up to eight (8) weeks of travel, often times during holidays. Ideal candidate will be thick skinned, well spoken and have incredible attention to detail. Must be able to work under stressful situations and be extremely organized.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have 7+ years of experience working as an executive assistant
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills is a must
- Someone who has prior experience working for a C-level executive is required