In: Uncategorized4 Apr 2017
House Manager for home in Beverly Hills
60K – 80K per year plus benefits.
WILL need to be more flexible when clients are in town, which is 6 months of the year. The other six there is more down time.
Seeking someone who is very proactive, diligent , self starter and able to make sure home is immaculate. Responsible for coordinating the housekeeping and ground staff currently employed in the house. The post holder will need to be very flexible when the client is in residence, which is approximately 6 months of the year. The duties will include a variety of tasks that are supportive to the client’s lifestyle whilst organizing and maintaining an efficient household.
He/she will act as the main interface between the Head of Operations and 3rd party service providers. Experience of looking after multiple properties, architects and designers would be beneficial.
It is key that the post holder is a team player and good communicator. A discreet, honest and responsible character required, self directed and confident, friendly but not over familiar. This is not a live in role and the candidate must have accommodation in Los Angeles.
Essential requirements include:
Excellent IT skills
Working Visa for the US in place/ US passport holder.
• Overseeing the daily maintenance of the house and liaising with Maintenance Company / Head of Operations
• Troubleshooting any and all house problems that arise including staff related issues and reporting to Head of Operations
• Staff organisation, including supervision, recruitment, leadership and training in conjunction with Head of Operations.
• Liaising with designers/architects re future projects in conjunction with Head of Operations
• Overseeing contractors with the client’s best interests in mind.
• Liaising with the security team and all related issues.
• Ordering supplies for the house.
• Arranging all house hold related invoices and organizing payment while staying aware of all costs and budgets.
• Ensuring all US cars are taxed, insured, serviced etc
• Creating and updating Household Manual for US properties
• Adding / removing items from Insurance
• Manage storage inventory
• Confirm/Create rota to ensure all shifts are covered properly and crosscheck and confirm timesheets. Process holiday requests
• Liaising with the Principal’s friends and family
• Create standard lists for: food, products, supplements, packing
• Managing well being of the Dogs when in residence (appointments / treatment / documentation)
• Opening the post and sending to the Head of Operations.
• Running errands / gift buying
• Occasional Event organization
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!