Private employer is seeking a full-time Personal Assistant to be based out of the Office in Lincoln Park Chicago, IL. This position serves to support the overall management of the Principal’s life to ensure things run smoothly and efficiently, in both her presence and absence. Ideal candidate has the mindset that no task is too big or too small and is willing to assist wherever needed.
Duties for the Personal Assistant include but are not limited to:
· Managing personal calendar
· Bill pay and expense reports
· Personal shopping, including purchasing all gifts, clothing, tickets, and hard-to-find items.
· House management for 3 residences in Chicago and 2 out-of-state (i.e. scheduling routine maintenance, repairs, renovations, and acting as a liaison between the residential staff
· Extensive travel arrangements, including booking private aviation and all accommodations
· Serve as support to Executive Assistant as requested
· Support Principal with event planning and execution
· Respond to personal event invitations, philanthropic and meeting requests, etc.
· Maintain contact database
· Research projects as needed
· Document maintenance
· Support to Principal’s family as needed
Ideal candidate is great at multi-tasking, nimble, can work well autonomously or with direction, proactive, has a sense of humor, anticipates the needs of the Principal and takes initiative to handle tasks in a timely manner. Applicant must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be detail oriented and organized, and maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality at all times. Schedules and itineraries can change at a moment’s notice, so applicants should be unflappable and comfortable adapting as needed. Applicants should be tech-savvy and fully proficient working on Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
Schedule will be Monday-Friday from 10am-7pm, although Personal Assistant must be flexible with schedule changes as needed.
Applicants should have a minimum of 5-7+ years of experience working as a Personal Assistant and be looking to make a long-term commitment. Salary is commensurate with experience. Start date is as soon as possible.