Personal Assistant/Project Manager – Pacific Palisades
Philanthropic executive seeks a highly polished and sophisticated individual – 10-20 hours a week.
Flexible with 50-70% of work completed remotely.
Looking for a bright, organized and professional Personal Assistant/Project manager to ensure to keep this busy person always on track.
~Bachelors Degree, smart, shows good judgement
~Strong written and verbal skills
• Bachelors degree, intelligent and demonstrates good judgment
• Strong writing and verbal skills.
• Very organized and enjoys organizing.
• Works independently, efficient with time, and comfortable with routines and maintaining/using list
• Proficient with gmail, google docs, FB and Twitter, word, plus a working knowledge of excel, powerpoint
• Extremely trustworthy with confidential information
• Pleasant and upbeat attitude
• Sense of urgency, habit of timely completion
• Available by phone/email/text regularly
• Liaison with charitable and educational organizations and their senior executives; handle donations.
• Handle/vet emails on a daily (not hourly) basis, scheduling, draft letters
• Internet research savvy to provide background on people, places,topics prior to meetings
• Family projects, e.g. online shopping, planning outings, holiday cards