Burbank-based Emmy Award-winning Television Producer with overall deal seeks an outstanding senior-level Executive Assistant with extensive television production and development experience. Opportunity to grow.
* Answer and address multiple phone calls at once. Provide administrative duties such as: rolling calls, phone coverage with the admin staff, conferencing calls in and out of the office. This desk is very heavy on phones.
* Manage and maintain a busy business personal calendar, including handling meeting scheduling, coordinating events and activities, and coordinating production schedules.
* Respond to emails about scheduling, office information, delivery schedules, and production calendars in a timely and grammatically accurate fashion.
* Book travel: flights, hotels, restaurants, and transportation.
* Coordinate production calendars. Work with talent, agencies, and networks to book meetings and calls.
* Manage expenses and create expense reports.
* Coordinate events, deliveries, and other miscellaneous office needs. Work with PA’s and runners to accomplish tasks.
*Read and evaluate scripts
* Executive/Personal Assistant experience to partners or C-Suite executives in the entertainment industry
* Excellent familiarity with MS Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook).
*.Personality is a vitally important part of this position – sharp and highly organized, anticipatory, funny, caring, kind, joyous, outgoing, dynamic, calm and calming, patient.
* A willingness to learn new skills and master them quickly.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ever-changing priorities..
* Extreme attention to detail and a good memory of people and places.
* Ability to complete a wide range of tasks quickly and efficiently with self-confidence to come up with solutions on your own.
* Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Flexible and able to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
Highly competitive compensation package. For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word (not pdf) to