Lovely family in Holmby Hills is looking for a camp counselor type Nanny/Family Assistant for their 2 daughters (2.5 and 18 months). This is a busy household where both parents work. Ideal candidate knows LA like the back of their hand and is extremely resourceful.
On top of handling the children’s needs, you will be doing personal assistant duties for both parents. We need someone with no ego who can roll up their sleeves and help out wherever needed. Schedule will be 3-4 days per week but not always a set schedule. Need some flexibility and ability to babysit some nights. Up to 2 weeks travel per year. Must have a clean driving record and excellent references. Great opportunity to work for a nice family!
Business Office Assistant
Private School – Sherman Oaks, CA
45K – 50K based on experience plus benefits
The Business Office Assistant is an integral part of the Business Office, responsible for coordinating and assisting the School accountant in the daily accounting functions of the Business Office (i.e. all aspects of processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, processing deposits, preparing various reports, daily filing, and other responsibilities assigned by the CFO and/or direct supervisor). The Business Office Assistant is a member of the office staff and will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and the school accountant. MUST be very tech savvy and EXCELLENT in Excel.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receiving invoices and coding and posting them to the correct GL Account, preparing Accounts Payable, disbursements, mailing checks, and filing backups in the vender file (the full accounts-payable cycle);
• Handling accounting for the major Parent Association events, such as the Spring Event, Holiday Boutique, Golf Tournament, and others;
• Responding to parent billing inquiries and assisting them with their accounting needs;
• Carrying out additional responsibilities assigned in support of the CFO or School Accountant;
• Interacting professionally with all School departments that are serviced by the Business Office;
• Working at after-hours School and Parent Association events, such as the Holiday Boutique, Open House, and other events as assigned;
• Reconcile school’s credit cards monthly statements;
• Collecting proper backup and expenditure receipts on credit cards and posting these expenditures to GL Expense accounts;
• Undertake other tasks or special projects assigned by the Administration;
• Assist in the front office (answering telephone, faxing, making copies, etc.).
• Student accounts receivable billing for all student incurred charges and collection of the receivable accounts via monthly billing;
• Assisting CFO and the Business Office in preparation for the Annual Audit, preparing audit lead schedules.
Personal Assistant Needed for Entertainment based client
Hours: 9am – 5pm with flex as needed and on emails.
Salary: 85K – 110K – review for benefits after 6 months
A very warm and kind entertainment client seeks a VERY organized, thoughtful and productive Personal Assistant.
MUST already be based in NYC and will have had previous experience as a Personal Assistant, preferably in the entertainment sector.
In this role you will manage a very busy life from family needs, dealing with 2 properties, a HSKP and a nanny and anything in between. Daily life will include:
Interfacing with business executives/associates
Travel for set work as well as times spent in LA (not too much travel)
Home renovations/Design needs
Booking individual/family travel
Dealing with food needs
There is a nanny who acts as a second assistant and will help as well.
Very kind people who seek someone dynamic and fluid, excellent at organizing and keeping balls in the air at all times.
Traveling Family/Personal Assistant
Home base: The client is based both on the east and west coast but travels all the time so you will as well
Salary: 85K – 120K plus benefits
Hours: This is a role where when moving from one locale to another, the hours can be busier in the beginning when setting up the house, learning the lay of the land etc. There is no intention to burn someone out but we seek someone who is flexible and accommodating. Two nannies and a HSKP travels with the family. There is a PA who is business related for the client. This role is PRIMARILY dealing with the family. MUST be kid friendly.
Will act somewhat like a concierge in places: knowing the stores, restaurants, activities and so on.
Bicoastal A-List Client is looking for a high executive level personal/family assistant to assist the family. Candidate should be comfortable with a great amount of travel and work in a fast-paced environment, with excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with managing all aspects of a family and home life is a priorty. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: booking travel, managing chefs, house staff, nannies, maintaining personal calendar for the family, as well as running personal errands. Candidates must also work closely with management and executive team members on any business-related items that touch personal.
— Manages, updates and keeps current family calendar and reviews daily
— Manages all aspects of the families personal life and will interface w business assistant when necessary
— Manage all aspects of household including housekeeper, food and beverage, identifying booking and overseeing all repairs and other vendors, managing dry cleaners, ensuring house is guest ready
— Run errands; research and source various options on miscellanies purchases
— Handles and sorts mail; accepts and manages deliveries, packages, returns, etc.
— Sets up and manages organization of all aspects of house
— Manage all aspects of Personal /Family travel, including booking, rescheduling, tracking all air, ground, lodging and dining reservations; quickly learns and incorporates hotel and air preferences
—Coordinate with personal chef for orders and delivery
— Manages medical appointments, prescription ordering and personal appointments for the family
— Sets up and manages operational systems to streamline all possible functions
— Highly organized and resourceful
— Solid verbal and written communication skills
— Efficient, natural problem solver, multi-tasker, high level of focus on details
— Without ego, does not feel certain tasks beneath them; does not push back or require explanations or justifications for tasks requested;
— Dependable, honest and discreet
— Proficient with technology
— Experience developing basic organizational and communication systems / processes to bring structure and operationalize functions;
— Experience managing housekeeping staff
— Maintain professional demeanor regardless of any informal nature or the environment
—Caretaker thought process; takes ownership and pride in ensuring that the exec and their family are well taken care in all aspects of their lives
—Welcomes direction and feedback
—Can work through any situation; utilizing all resources possible on their own prior to involving the principle
—Understands the growth and evolution of the family, both personally and professionally so that it allows the candidate to grow as well
—Strong ability to connect all the dots and focus on larger picture, as to make smarter decisions
—Forward thinker that is excellent with anticipating needs
—Touch of warmth and love with all interaction with the family, including in all forms of communications
—Extremely professional (presence, verbal)
—Candidate should approach assisting the exec with the same mentality of handling a high-profile talent/entertainer
SPECIFIC TECH SKILLS:
—Above entry level experience in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
— Knowledge of or comfort in Macs and PCs
—Knowledge of or comfort in learning both Android and iOS systems
—Entry level knowledge in troubleshooting wifi, phone issues, etc.
50-55K doe and salary history plus benefits
General Hours: 10am – 6pm/11am-7pm – with flex as needed
A wonderful business owner/ working mom seeks a right hand person to assist in a multitude of areas that includes both personal and professional needs. Fantastic opportunity for someone who has worked as a nanny or a family assistant who can bring that experience to the table but will also be able to watch someone successfully continue to grow their business. There is ample opportunity to be involved in meetings and to learn on the job.
Duties will include but are not limited to: Connecting in the AM to go over the needs for the day and to organize what needs to be addressed immediately, manage schedule and or assist with calls or reservations/appointments, update bank account spreadsheets/trips to the bank, assistance with legal files, organize files, pay invoices, deal with home needs such as errands or stocking the house, gift buying, organizing, etc. Stay on top of needs for kids such as school forms, knowing when reports are due, assisting with paperwork for camps. Will also be asked to pick up the kids as needed (this is not all of the time). Assist at the office with admin needs, social media, some light marketing ideas, etc. Ideal person will be super organized, adaptable, flexible, proactive, a problem-solver, a list maker and will keep track of outstanding needs. Will have superb follow through and will also be supremely tech savvy. We need someone who is going to keep everything on pace. Confidentiality is a must.
Looking for a bright, detailed and hardworking PA for a very busy You Tube DIY Star! She needs someone who can help her execute her visions for shooting by helping get supplies, help with crafts, errands, problem solving and whatever pops up. Must be dog friendly and have no ego. This is a fun job for someone with 1-2 years of assistant experience who loves to be creative and has a good design aesthetic. Must have your own car and be able to commute to Downtown M-F. Hours 9-5pm or 10-6pm. Not much OT needed. No travel as most videos are shot in the apartment.
45k-50K DOE + open to a stipend for health insurance.
Personal Assistant in Santa Barbara Needed
Estimated 40hrs/week on average annually, although could fluctuate above or below 40hrs/week on a week-to-week basis. Flexibility is extremely important.
Overtime paid over 40hrs/week
Vacation and sick days
Medical benefits after 60days
Seeking a polished, highly organized, and professional Personal Assistant to support a VIP principal and family based in the SB area. The person best suited for this role is a natural leader with a positive, calm and confident attitude, who conducts business with the utmost professionalism. Seasoned team management and interpersonal skills are a must as well as thriving in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and spoken communication skills, be highly resourceful, work well independently, and be open to a dynamic work schedule. Flexibility is of the utmost importance as the candidate must be willing to be on call 24/7.
Additional skills that the ideal candidate will possess include:
– Trustworthy, honorable, and discreet.
– Ability to handle a high-volume work load.
– Innate problem-solver and solution-finder.
– Ability to prioritize, organize and follow through.
– Has common sense and is proactive.
– Excellent computer and technology skills.
– Ability to work well independently and also integrate well within a team setting.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience supporting high level principal (VIP or CEO/Executives) in a personal work environment is ideal, minimum 5+ years.
– Previous experience in the hospitality industry or service industry is also acceptable.
– Must possess a valid California driver’s license and excellent driving record.
– Clean background check.
– Must reside in or near the Santa Barbara area.
– Highly flexible schedule, adaptable to needs of principal and family including working weekends from time-to-time and holidays as required.
– Comfortable working in a rustic setting
– In good physical condition, capable of lifting 50+ lbs., and enjoys spending many hours
daily on your feet and physically moving about.
Personal Assistance (30%)
– Handle day-to-day errands including regular grocery shopping, pharmacy pick-ups, gift buying, meal coordination and food pick-up, coffee runs, dry cleaning, and other personal requests.
– Manage ingoing and outgoing mail and packages, execute shipping and returns as needed in a timely and organized manner.
– Personal device and media management including personal computer, smart phone, tablets, email, applications, iTunes library, etc. Troubleshoot and resolve technology issues and keep all devices operating optimally.
– Provide general administrative support to principal and team, including calendar management, making reservations, research projects, document rendering, handling important paperwork, etc. Requires interaction with both internal and external contacts.
– Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on projects in a timely manner.
– Effective phone, text and email communication with principal and related outside contacts.
Household Management (20%)
– Manage the general maintenance and care of the home at the highest level. This includes tidying the home; managing the regular inflow/outflow of personal items; organization of personal effects, files, closets, drawers, etc.; wardrobe management; light housekeeping duties such as taking out the trash and recycling, cleaning dishes as needed, making beds, etc.; personally initiating repairs or organizing assistance for interior non-permanent elements of the home including lightbulbs, appliances, furniture, décor, aesthetic improvements, etc.
– Management of personal staff including nanny, housekeeper, and other household vendors.
– Regular grocery shopping (2-3 times per week) for fresh produce, fish, proteins, and pantry items, and also stocking household cleaning and office supplies.
– Care for family pets including daily feeding, grooming, coordination for boarding, vaccinations and medicines, stocking food and supplies, etc.
– Troubleshoot household problems with Audio/Visual systems, smart home system, etc., and work with property manager to resolve larger issues.
– Coordinate household vendors by requesting bids, executing contracts, organizing appointments, and managing projects.
Family Support (20%)
– Coordinate schedules of both parents and children to ensure that work obligations, school obligations, extra-curricular activities, and leisure activities are outlined and coordinated in a joint calendar system.
– Ensure all planning/preparation needs required for individual obligations are discussed and addressed in advance of all appointments and events (paperwork, appointment scheduling and confirmations, specific arrangements, directions, etc.)
– Manage school schedule and coordinate with parents’ work schedules to ensure the family is able to attend all school-related events and activities including volunteer work, meetings and parent-teacher conferences, field trips, holiday shows, etc.
– Assist with paperwork and additional coordination needs for all school-related activities as needed.
Event + Activity Planning (20%)
– Manage all aspects of client-hosted personal events including small gatherings with close friends, dinner parties, birthday parties, holiday entertaining, special occasions and the like.
– Serve as the in-house “party planner” for events ranging from 10-150+ guests, which includes hiring vendors (caterer, party rentals, A/V support, bartenders, beverage purchase, lifeguards, activity leaders, security, etc.), gathering bids and executing contracts, site planning, menu planning, decorating, day-of party setup and party management, after-party clean-up and breakdown, budget management, etc.
– Special attention to finding the best leisure activities for the entire family, both at home and during travel. Research and be “in the know” of new restaurants, kids parks, popular shows, great museum exhibits, seasonal attractions, and other unique and fun activities.
Travel Coordination (10%)
– Prepare packing lists in advance of trips to help organize items (clothing, personal items, and other items) needed for travel. Assist with packing and unpacking, and luggage management.
– Prepare trip dossier including weather and activity information for travel.
– Prepare travel packets including trip itinerary, travel information, local resource and
activity guides, medical and passport documents, etc.
– Oversee aspects of personal travel arrangements including commercial and private
flights, hotel bookings and arrangements, ground transportation, and leisure activities.
Executive/Personal Assistant, Entrep/Philanthropist/Film
Hours: 9:30- 5:30 basic hours, flex when needed
65K- 80K DOE and salary history plus a stipend towards benefits.
Seeking a dynamic, career based EA for a lovely person who is a mix of an entrepreneur, philanthropist as well as someone who works in the film sector.
Ideal person will be able to keep this multi faceted person on course at all times. Must be OK to work autonomously when the client is traveling. The client is based in a variety of fields: there is some filmmaking but this is not a role for someone pursuing the movie industry, there is work with his non profit and then other business he is working on currently.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience supporting high profile executives with demanding schedules and a heavy operational workload. Candidates must be highly organized and detail-oriented, and maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
This person should be a proactive and driven candidate who will go above and beyond to be the best right hand person. Will be reliable, trustworthy, and discrete, exhibiting sound judgment and the highest level of integrity at all times.
Duties: Manage schedules/calendars, assist with setting up travel, updating rolodex and contact information, Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports. Etc.
House Manager for home in Beverly Hills
60K – 80K per year plus benefits.
WILL need to be more flexible when clients are in town, which is 6 months of the year. The other six there is more down time.
Seeking someone who is very proactive, diligent , self starter and able to make sure home is immaculate. Responsible for coordinating the housekeeping and ground staff currently employed in the house. The post holder will need to be very flexible when the client is in residence, which is approximately 6 months of the year. The duties will include a variety of tasks that are supportive to the client’s lifestyle whilst organizing and maintaining an efficient household.
He/she will act as the main interface between the Head of Operations and 3rd party service providers. Experience of looking after multiple properties, architects and designers would be beneficial.
It is key that the post holder is a team player and good communicator. A discreet, honest and responsible character required, self directed and confident, friendly but not over familiar. This is not a live in role and the candidate must have accommodation in Los Angeles.
Essential requirements include:
Excellent IT skills
Working Visa for the US in place/ US passport holder.
• Overseeing the daily maintenance of the house and liaising with Maintenance Company / Head of Operations
• Troubleshooting any and all house problems that arise including staff related issues and reporting to Head of Operations
• Staff organisation, including supervision, recruitment, leadership and training in conjunction with Head of Operations.
• Liaising with designers/architects re future projects in conjunction with Head of Operations
• Overseeing contractors with the client’s best interests in mind.
• Liaising with the security team and all related issues.
• Ordering supplies for the house.
• Arranging all house hold related invoices and organizing payment while staying aware of all costs and budgets.
• Ensuring all US cars are taxed, insured, serviced etc
• Creating and updating Household Manual for US properties
• Adding / removing items from Insurance
• Manage storage inventory
• Confirm/Create rota to ensure all shifts are covered properly and crosscheck and confirm timesheets. Process holiday requests
• Liaising with the Principal’s friends and family
• Create standard lists for: food, products, supplements, packing
• Managing well being of the Dogs when in residence (appointments / treatment / documentation)
• Opening the post and sending to the Head of Operations.
• Running errands / gift buying
• Occasional Event organization
Assistant for Creative & Head of physical production, WEHO
45K- 55K depending on experience and salary history, plus benefits
General work hours 830am – 6:30pm
Seeking a really dynamic, smart, assistant who can very efficiently manage two people.
This is an exciting independent film company that invests in major movies with big stars.
Very cool role for someone who can work hard and be diligent.
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!