This couple is looking for a top notch housekeeper who comes with years of experience in high end homes, top references and a perfect background check.
This is a 5200 square foot home that is extremely organized and perfect.
40 hour work week M-F $25/hour ON THE BOOKS, no health insurance.
Must have experience keeping a meticulous home, ironing, laundry, deep cleaning, oversee inventory, grocery shopping/errands, cooking is a PLUS, meeting with venders, and keeping the house running perfectly. Also, must be comfortable with a little over time if needed for events/dinner parties.
NO KIDS or pets.
Executive Assistant to the CEO / Client Relations Manager
Santa Monica, CA
40K-50K + benefits
Work alongside the President of a Westside Brand Enhancement Company focused on the entertainment industry and luxury brands. Entrepreneurial and growth opportunities with career path to partner position based on results achieved.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Experience working with celebrities and high profile clientele within the entertainment industry
- Experience working within a talent agency or assisting a talent manager or talent publicist
- Experience with luxury brands including five-star hotels
- Strong working knowledge of the who’s who among top talent and their representatives
- A classy and cosmopolitan demeanor
- Motivation and confidence to grow from supporting role to client deal making executive
- A college degree with an emphasis in Communications and/or Marketing or equivalent experience
Responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Manage all aspects of daily communication with high profile business and entertainment clients
- Coordinate events, meet & greets, etc
- Interact at a variety of levels with current clients and vendors
- Create, prepare and manage weekly and monthly client reports
- Prepare and manage monthly expenses and invoices
- Oversee shipping logistics for client products
- Research and report new business prospects
- Manage administration and organization of office
- Project coordination with President
- Manage all social media outlets
- Create and send invitations to events.
Position Requirements and Skill Set:
- Office administration experience required
- MUST have proven, excellent written and oral communication skills
- MUST be proficient and have proven skills with Microsoft Products including an expert wth Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Photoshop and PowerPoint a plus
- Must be a detail-oriented multi-tasker that thrives in a fast paced small office environment
- Self starter motivated to take action and work independently
- Available to attend evening and weekend events
Nanny Needed — Sherman Oaks
Up to $20 an hour DOE and salary history
40 hours a week will be guaranteed but must be fluid in hours – and able to work extra hours as needed (will be paid).
2 really lovely working parents in Sherman Oaks seek a TRUE A plus go-getter nanny for their 2 boys.
Need a safe car and clean driving record.
Seeking someone who isn’t afraid to “get involved” — someone who is excited about the job and being a nanny, who is organized and detailed.
On normal days the role will start at 10/11- 7pm or so unless the parents have work obligations. When kids are not in school/summer/sick the role will start
at 8:30am or so. Duties will involve: grocery shopping/errands, clean and organize kids rooms/playroom, clothes, prepare healthy dinners for the kids,
as well as empty dishwasher and clean up after kids meals (breakfast and dinner).
Ideal person will love kids, but will also be a natural doer– clear out clothes that are too small for kids, organize the playroom or if sees that the freezer is jammed and
full may take the time to fix it up. The parents work a lot so they need someone who is OK to take charge. Will also be able to assist with some homework needs,
make play dates with other nannies or moms, as well interface with school/teachers etc.
Prefer for vacation time to occur when they are away.
Looking to find a foodie/concierge for the Venice based gorgeous corporate headquarters of a popular hip clothing line. Ideal candidate will be the face of the company who will greet all guests, handle guest services and run the space like a 5 star hotel concierge would. Help with events, menu planning, creating interesting food presentations and offer an incredible level of service to all guests. Details are important as are knowledge of food, wine, restaurants in LA, pop culture etc. This candidate should have the ability to talk to anyone and not get star struck! This is an interesting job where you will have your hands in many fun projects that pop up in the office. We need someone who enjoys keeping track of the likes and dislikes of every guest so they feel special when they arrive. Ideal candidate is upbeat, sophisticated, bright, eager to please, extremely detailed and on point! Your job is to make clients feel welcome and have an overall exceptional experience.
50-75K + HB DOE
8:30-6PM + OT for meetings or events
Excellent interpersonal skills both written and oral
Self-starter, extremely organized and detail-oriented
Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
Aptitude for working independently or with a group
Looking for a Mary Poppins type Nanny for a 10 year old gifted boy in Santa Monica. Both parents work so this Nanny will be responsible for picking up at school, driving to activities, helping with homework, organizing toys and bedroom, clean the house, run errands, go to market, cook kid’s meals etc. This 10 year old boy is extremely bright and curious so we need someone who is going to roll up their sleeves and explore and do projects with him etc. Must love dogs as they have 5 but you will NOT have to walk them but they are a part of the family. Ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in the job and wants to become a part of a loving family. 10am- 8pm M-F. $20- $25/hour gross.
Start around Nov 12 possible finish around dec 14
personal assistant to perform more domestic type work such as -
* valet – maintain wardrobe, assist with selecting and preparing outfits for events, packing/unpacking suitcases
* meals – serve breakfast, lunch and at times dinner - order, and collect take out, coffees etc
* basic running – source and collect personal items ( toiletries, books etc)
* basic computer skills such as word, email, itunes etc
* very important is discrete!!
* pay is 1200 week
* possible travel to Miami and LA during the month
The Grapevine Agency seeks a highly motivated and proactive full time assistant to support a high level Business Executive in Entertainment. This position requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Busy philanthropist in Bel Air seeks a highly polished and sophisticated CAREER Personal/Executive Assistant to work from her home office. Responsibilities include handling phones and emails, calendar management, online shopping, event coordination, internet research, booking travel and more. Must have superb computer skills and excellent writing abilities. General hours are Monday through Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM. Some evenings when employer is hosting an event. $65-75K & benefits. Seeking someone with consistent experience, preferably coming off a home office desk for the last 5 years for another philanthropist type.
Busy investment executive in mid-Wilshire seeks a Personal Assistant/Driver to run errands, make flower arrangements, ensure house is always “looking good”, buy gifts and cards, take care of his three cars, occasionally drive, coordinate non-business travel, pack and unpack and handle all things personal for him so he can focus on a productive business life. Flexible 40-50 hour workweek, must be willing to work on an occasional weekend day to trade out for a weekday. $60-80K DOE.
Looking for a razor sharp assistant personal and professional assistant coming out of one of the top 5 pr or talent agencies who knows the names of all key players in the entertainment industry and has their finger on the pulse of pop culture/movies/teleivsion.
This person will be running the confidential and busy desk and life of the Owner/Pres of this amazing company. This position requires the ability to interact with the industry at all levels and work in a fast paced environment. When under pressure he/she must remain flexible, calm, be proactive, resourceful and efficient. Must perform their duties with the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Must know how to deal at the highest levels with execs, talent and industry professionals while making sure your employer is on track and constantly informed of what is going on in both her business and personal life (which is also big). Need someone who can run with things, understand this is a great stepping stone should they be interested and prove themselves invaluable for an invaluable working experience. This is a very fun job, with lots of perks but must be on point, hit the ground running, is detailed, meticulous, hard working and able to be fluid and flexible with your schedule for events and networking and assistant with certain personal things etc.
Salary between 30k – 35K base plus benefits such as commissions (which could bring it up to 40K – 45K) health, travel, and other perks.