In: Uncategorized30 Oct 2014
Full time working mom and dad in the entertainment sector, seek a really dynamic, hard working, team oriented Personal Assistant.
West Hollywood for home base/ Hollywood for work base.
Will work out of both areas.
Paid hourly (not salaried) $25 an hour on the books
This is a true Personal Assistant role, not an Executive Assistant, nor is there growth. Will report to and work with the Executive Assistant.
Must be a true team player.
Very non-traditional hours. Often needed early morning and late at night with time off in between during the day.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
Errands, (grocery, pharmacy, cleaners, gift shopping and returns)
Dog walking, feeding, sitting
Must be flexible to work weekends as needed (not usually a full weekend always). If work a weekend, will have a day off during the week.
Seeking a dynamic, FLEXIBLE, super flexible nanny to join a family in Malibu.
LOCATION: POINT DUME – MALIBU
FULL TIME: 12-13 hour days x 4 days per week – likely Monday through Thursday 7a-7p, 7.30a-7.30p etc.
COMPENSATION: $25-$30 per hour with benefits after 90 days plus vacation and sick time etc.
Must have experience with younger children, ideally 2-6 years old, though primarily caring for the 2 yr old.
Possible teaching background would be a plus
Flexible with scheduling is key, especially for holidays and travel occasionally
Clean driving record
Live-in would be a plus
Cooking would be a plus
Part Time Executive Assistant/Family Assistant
$25 an hour on the books
General hours can be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10am – 5pm
OR Family is flexible on days and hours, and if needed can offer some extra hours as well.
A really nice mom and family with 4 kids seeks a TRUE assistant who can be a right hand person. The ideal person is “family” friendly so once in a great while may have to pick up a kid as needed, but is not the norm. The role is mostly “desk” work: schedule reservations, travel arrangements, assist with any school forms/medical etc for kids, correspondence, filing and insurance, errands etc. Will also assist with events, gift shopping, and any other needs that may arise.
This is a LOVELY family with 4 amazing kids, and two really sharp parents, therefore candidates should be a team player, SUPER bright, and DISCREET.
PUBLICIST Needed for Prestigious LA Theater
West LA, 70-75K
The Publicist oversees press/media relations for prestigious LA Theater. This includes but is not limited to: directing publicity campaigns for at least eight productions annually as well as special events, working with media/influencers to continue to raise the theater’s national profile, providing publicity support for all of the departments including production, artistic, marketing, development (including fundraising events) and the theater’s award-winning education and outreach programs. The Publicist works across all departments to provide brand-aligned institutional messaging and supports the theater’s leadership through publicity efforts.
• Develop and implement a proactive, creative and effective media outreach strategy for all productions and special events and activities
• Manage reviewers as well as all press kit resources (bios, headshots, production photography, b-roll, etc) for each production
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key arts/entertainment journalists, resulting in deliverables (feature story placement, etc.)
• Oversee press outreach and media strategy for annual high-profile fundraisers, events and activities
• Provide communications support to all departments/partners
• Manage photographers and reporters at all opening nights, fundraisers and special events
• Manage Communications Editor position
• Collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Communications to:
o Lead a national communications strategy for the theater, continuing ongoing meaningful outreach to key media and arts influencers across the country
o Develop mission-driven, creative and brand aligned organizational collateral, speeches and other external communications
o Strengthen the brand by building meaningful relationships with the theater’s artists, donors and the larger theater community
o Employ social media communications (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) to the benefit of the theater
• Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, English or related field
• Seven or more years in publicity in an arts or related field
• Non-profit, managerial and New York and/or Los Angeles experience a plus
• Must be a highly organized self-starter with excellent writing, editing and interpersonal skills, and have a very hands-on working style
• Must be able to manage, multi-task and prioritize
• Must be able to build on existing relationships with both regional and national media
• Must have a general love of theater and the arts
• Must be able to work nights and weekends
• Full-time, exempt position with health benefits (dental, vision and retirement benefits also offered)
• Reports to Director of Marketing and Communications
2.5 year old and 4.5 year old in need of amazing, energetic and professional camp counselor in Beverly Hills!
M-F Hours are 12:30pm- 7:30pm + some night time babysitting!
Looking for someone upbeat, engaging and fun to hang with our little ones! Also may need someone to act as Mother’s helper for errands, grocery runs etc. Will prep kids dinners, handle bath time and activities through out the day.
Need someone who loves to travel as we do travel internationally a couple times a year! Also we spend 6 weeks in the Hamptons every summer so need flex!
$20/hour! no health benefits!
Position: Receptionist, Operations Department
Mini studio seeks a TEMP(possibly to PERM) Receptionist to assist the Office Manager in keeping daily operations running smoothly.
Looking for an Office Manager for amazing and fun Non-Profit office in Santa Monica!
We are seeking a bright, polished and detailed Office manager to make sure our office is running smoothly.
◦ Welcome and attend to all visitors
◦ Maintaining the general appearance of the office(s) to be orderly and attractive
◦ Order and maintain all office equipment
◦ Answer and direct calls in a warm, courteous and efficient manner
◦ Receive, organize and sort mail
◦ Coordinate all expense reports including cooperate credit card reconciliation
◦ Coordinate and maintain filing system for all expense reports
◦ Work with bookkeeper on accounts payable including filing system
◦ Work with bookkeeper to coordinate donations received
◦ Manage bookkeeper and report to Director of Operations to ensure work is done smoothly and efficiently
◦ Liaise with bookkeeper, Accountant, President and Director of Operations
◦ Coordinate filing systems for all legal documents pertaining to our NGO status and incorporation
◦ Coordinate filing system for board communications
◦ Coordinate board communications related to meeting schedules and minutes
◦ Liaise with President, Director of Operations and Treasurer for monthly Board report package
◦ Executive Assistant duties: scheduling, calendar management & coordination for President
◦ Manage HR files/benefits via online HR agency
◦ Communicate with building management and cleaning service
◦ Travel coordination for the President and assist with others in office
◦ Conference and event attendance coordination
◦ Friendly, outgoing, patient and positive demeanor.
◦ Ability to communicate effectively and thoroughly.
◦ Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
◦ Self-motivated and resourceful with a strong work ethic (go above and beyond when necessary)
◦ Strong ability to plan, organize and prioritize work.
◦ Ability to analyze, problem solve and take initiative
◦ Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook Excel).
◦ Ability to work with frequent interruptions and adapt to changes.
◦ Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
PART TIME Nanny needed in Greenwich Village NY for a busy Entertainment family! Kids are 9 and 11. Ideal candidate will be FRENCH speaking, very flexible and able to stay over nights at times as both parents are busy entertainment people. This is a live out role. Must live in NYC currently and have a few years of great nanny experience and EXCELLENT references. Basic cooking knowledge is needed and there may be occasional travel but very rare. Ideal candidate is bright, fun loving, upbeat and extremely professional and detailed. We need someone with energy who can have fun with the kids, help with their schedule, activities, school work and sometimes bed time routine. Must be very reliable and a great communicator! Salary is based on experience!!
$65-75K DOE & salary history & benefits
Private investor seeks an excellent career Executive-Personal Assistant to work from her small 4-person office in Newport Beach. Paralegal experience is a plus but not mandatory. This position will be responsible for extensive administrative support including calendar management, drafting correspondence, travel-planning, creation and management of highly effective organizational and filing systems (both physical and eFiling), track and report monthly expenses, handle confidential information, answer and place phone calls, reply to emails, prepare presentations, act as gatekeeper and employer’s “ambassador”, assist with research, take minutes at meetings, source vendors and contractors, assist with planning social events, personal shopping and run errands. Must-haves include: high proficiency in MS Office Suite (including Excel & PowerPoint), MAC and PC fluency, a professional, “can-do” attitude, diplomacy, grace under fire, refinement and polish, discretion, loyalty, trustworthiness, honesty, anticipatory/forward-thinking, service-hearted and seeking a long-term multi-year commitment. (Employer’s current EPA is retiring after 25 years.) General schedule is Monday through Friday 9AM-6PM or 10AM-7PM. For immediate consideration, please email your updated resume in Word with salary history and a formal letter of introduction.
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!