PART TME Chef needed for a high profile family of 4. They want someone to cook lunch and dinner, very simple tastes, improve overall family health and quality of food.
ideally someone who can cook from home at times we would then have the food picked up.
Based in Gramercy Park and maybe the odd trip to The Hamptons.
Days wise we are flexible, Monday, Wednesday, Friday would be ideal!
Please email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com with DAY RATE and availability!
In: Uncategorized27 Oct 2016
Housekeeper Needed for Family in Santa Monica Canyon
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. There may be one day a week to cone in later and stay later.
$25 an hour
A lovely family on Santa Monica Canyon seeks a terrific and deep cleaning housekeeper.
Some laundry and light ironing as well as some light food prep.
In: Uncategorized26 Oct 2016
Actress in Malibu Canyon/Las Virgenes Area
FLEXIBLE Family Assistant/Personal Assistant/Nanny
Hours: Flexible but based on a 40 hour work week
$25-$30 an hour
A super lovely actress is seeking a true right hand to assist her with a variety of needs.
Sometimes there can be more hours and sometimes less but is most willing to pay for 40 hours a week.
There not set times though, so it has to be for someone who is OK with flex (sometimes early AM, sometimes afternoon).
She is very aware of not over working people and would not take advantage.
What she is seeking is someone who TRULY enjoys assisting someone in their work, home and child care needs.
She needs a wife.
Ideal person will enjoy an active lifestyle, will be polished and presettable, will be warm and will be a doer.
Your natural tendency is to scan a room and see what needs to be done, will be forward thinking and good at anticipating
yet will also just have a rhythm to the needs of her and her child (6 year old boy).
ON occasion, will be available to travel if she has to be on set.
Will live nearby in Calabasas, Westlake, Malibu or Camarillo.
Will assist with a dog, some driving for the son either to school or from school to activities, will assist with his needs when home
from school. Will assist with errands, light organizing, light food prep, light tidying, and house management needs.
This is a wonderful environment.
Wonderful family seeks a Nanny – Point Dume/Malibu
Monday through Thursday
$25 to $30 per hour
Hours are 7am to 6pm
Majority of the care of is for a 20 month old baby.
We are seeking a warm and energetic nanny who can keep the interest of a little boy.
Ideal person will be focus don him, will know how to engage with him, will be mindful of being in the home with other people. Will also be flexible to assist with the older boys when needed 7 and 9.
Seeking someone smart, polished, warm and wonderful for this lovely family.
Looking for an upbeat and energetic camp counselor type nanny who reads, writes and speaks perfect english! Kids are 6 and 8 and live out in Malibu. Nice family needs an amazing Mother’s helper to watch the kids, drive to activities and play dates, organize things in the home, family schedule, travel itineraries, errands, birthday parties, gift buying, overseeing venders that come to the house etc. Ideal candidate lives on the west side or west valley, has their own reliable car with a perfect driving record and excellent references!
Must have excellent common sense and be easy and flexible.
M-F 9am-5pm with some flexibility
$50-60K DOE + $300 stipend towards benefits
Looking to hire ASAP!
Looking for a really bright and hardworking Housekeeper who is comfortable cooking some meals for a family of 4 (2 kids 6 and 8). This job is a mix of housekeeper, cook, some errands, grocery or drug store shopping as well as occasionally dropping the kids here and there or watching them at the home. Must be kid friendly but this is NOT a nanny job. Ideal candidate can do it all and likes the variety, has no ego for deep cleaning, laundry, overseeing inventory and dry cleaning runs, help kids get ready for school and out of the house in the am. Also must like to be an extension of Mom and jump in when she is at work. Both parents work.
We are seeking someone very organized, positive and with a happy demeanor, flexible and easy to have in the home.
M-THURS 8am-5pm with some flexibility.
$25-$35/hour ON THE BOOKS based on experience!
Must have your own car, perfect background check and excellent references!
Must either live on the west side or west valley as they are out in Point Dume!
In: Uncategorized18 Oct 2016
St Thomas Virgin Island
70K base plus $2,500 per quarter for work well done.
Will pay reasonable relocation, will pay flights plus 2K in shipping.
Housing allowance will be offered
$1,500 a month towards rent living.
XXX is currently looking for an Executive/Personal assistant to the
President/CEO. The candidate will be required to be/become a resident of St. Thomas, Virgin
Islands. We understand that the ideal candidate may be found in the mainland U.S. and
in that case, XXX will pay reasonable relocation costs. This position will report to the CEO and will work with an existing staff to support him.
Travel – Willingness to travel at the last minute with or for the CEO with less than 24-hours notice is required. A current passport is necessary as this travel may occur outside of the country.
Working condition – The assistant will be on call 24 hours a day/7days a week. Multi‐tasking and prioritizing tasks effectively are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a high‐stress and fast‐paced environment. Constructive criticism will be given and should be received well with a desire to improve.
The assistant will have the ability to work out of the company office as well as the employer’s home. Much of the time the assistant will be working “on the go” and from home. The necessary equipment is provided to be able to work remotely from anywhere and we expect this person to have the responsibility of making themselves work efficiently from any location and to manage their own schedule of work.
Trust/Confidentiality – The candidate must be extremely trustworthy as they will be entrusted with both corporate and personal credit cards along with cash to manage. It also must be understood that this employee will attend social engagements with the employer and be constantly interacting with his friends and family. Therefore, it is imperative that the person in this position be able to separate themselves and maintain a respectful and professional front, no matter the situation/location.
This person will be exposed to and entrusted with personal and confidential information on a regular basis. A Nondisclosure Agreement will be required of the employee which includes serious consequences should confidential information be disclosed. A keen understanding of discretion is required especially due to the nature of living on a small island.
Compensation – The package will be generous due to the demanding schedule for this position.
Benefits include health insurance and four weeks paid time off annually. Additional time off may be permitted with the understanding that it is a “working holiday” and the priority tasks at hand must not be halted.
• CEO travels frequently and the candidate must have the ability to organize travel and itineraries including domestic and international from beginning to end to include all air, ground, water transportation, accommodation bookings, meeting room requirements, dinner reservations, events and catering. Could include travel by helicopter, boat, car service, rental car, private plane, commercial airline, train, etc. Travel can include multiple guests of the CEOs, changes frequently and involves more than booking simple commercial flights. Proper dedication to a smooth travel process for CEO, family and friends means being on task at the time of travel events (i.e. flight landing, car transfer, hotel check-in) to ensure if issues arise, they can be handled with the least amount of inconvenience possible to the traveler(s).
• Cater to guests of CEO such as hotel check ins, entertaining and providing concierge services.
• Personal errands for CEO and family such as airport/inner island transfers, mail pickup and sorting, car repairs and maintenance, grocery shopping, taking pets to the vet, doctor visits, school visits/pick up, etc. Consider it the norm, and not the exception, to be running errands outside of regular business hours.
• Manage all of CEO’s assets including real estate, time share and boats; includes coordinating maintenance/repair, guest usage, organization, stock of necessary and preferred items and coordinating with outside vendors, housing staff and property managers.
• Maintain existing relationships with established vendors and personnel to provide the highest quality experience for the CEO. Establish new relationships that will benefit the cause.
• Plan events such as birthday parties and large dinner parties. Events are sometimes in foreign locations. Could include booking keynote speakers or celebrity entertainment and then coordinating necessary contracts associated with the event. Suggesting and obtaining gifts for family/friends.
• Coordinate and maintain an ever‐changing calendar and remind CEO of key events, be responsible for getting him on the call, to the location and prepared.
• Provide CEO meals (take‐out generally) or coordinate with a chef.
• Pack and unpack CEO for travel. Ensuring stock of CEO favorite items at office and house and for travel.
• Basic computer/clerical tasks including: accounting for expense reports, tracking receipts, petty cash and credit card reconciliations, paying vendors/bills/staff, some basic spreadsheet, document creation/editing, reviewing contracts/documents for accuracy, form completion on behalf of CEO, preparing documents for notary, light IT trouble shooting/coordination with company’s IT personnel.
• Special projects involving creative problem solving both for personal and business needs, internet research and cold calling as needed often requiring independent discretion and follow‐up.
• Other projects include assembling purchased items for house/CEO use, learning new tech objects to summarize instructions for CEO.
• Occasional babysitting (if no nannies can cover the task).
• Cover for the lead assistant and other staff as needed.
• Help manage household, nanny and contracted staff.
(please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements)
• 3+ years experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant in a demanding role OR 3+ years in manager (or higher) level of marketing for a corporation including event planning.
• Willingness to be based in St. Thomas, USVI and experience an island lifestyle that can be wonderful and frustrating all at once.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor regardless of the informal nature of the environment.
• Proactive and bright with high cognitive abilities.
• The person who will be most successful in this role will be independent, confident, assertive and unbiased in their observation and exposure to personal elements of the CEOs life (i.e. recognize when to have an opinion to share and when not to).
• They will have a proven track record of discretion, honesty and trustworthiness.
• They will be proficient in the English language, both speaking and writing.
• Their driving, criminal and credit records will be clean of indiscretions.
SPECIFIC TECH SKILLS
o Expert at Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
o Good familiarity with both Macs and PCs
o Knowledge of Android and iOS systems
o Experience with high‐net worth family
o Experience in an office/corporate environment
o College degree
o Proficiency in foreign languages especially French and Spanish
Looking for an amazing housekeeper M-F 10am-1pm with some flex on occasional night or weekend.
Duties include basic cleaning as well as errands (basic groceries, supplies, a pick up here and there).
Must be able to speak English and have your own car.
Please email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com if interested!
A lovely family with 2 kids 12 and 15, seeks a true family assistant o help mom with driving, errands, organizing and any other “family” needs. We seek someone who dynamic, smart, on the ball, easy to be around, self-starter, bright. It’s important to always be on time for the kids, can help keep a busy house running, and a nice personality. MUST be responsible, SAFE (clean records and doesn’t text while driving). Awesome family!!!
Home is in Santa Monica but driving area includes Brentwood, Palisades, and once a week to West LA.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 2:30ish to 7:30sh
Duties: Driving, possibly errands, help with dinner dishes. Kids and getting them to activities and keeping them organized is priority.
Hourly- $20-23 an hour.
EA for C Level Exec in Entertainment (Manager/Entrepreneur), BH
Salary up to 80k DOE and Salary History +benefits
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 7pm with a lot of flexibility
Detail Oriented: Must possess and maintain the sharp philosophy of “Double Check, Triple Check” with any and all tasks
Work Ethic: punctual, flexible attitude, honest, team player, up-down communicator, loyal
Attitude: “anything & everything is possible” attitude, positive thinker, forward thinker, “don’t take no for an answer” philosophy, strong-will mentality, motivation to succeed
Computer Skills: must be proficient with Mac & programs consisting of the following: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook. Also, sharp knowledge of the web and being able to complete research & navigate quickly.
Administrative needs including scheduling, managing calendars and correspondence, while maintaining confidentiality
Assist in researching issues or special projects
Arrange travel (commercial and charter), including transportation, hotel and any special needs in the US / international
Serve as gatekeeper with calls
Manage software tools and solutions to improve efficiency
Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
Ordering offices supplies, including gifts
Greet and direct guests within the office
Complete monthly expense reports
Gather, enter and/or update data in records and databases
Establish and maintain files and records of the executive
3+ years of experience providing C Level executive-level support
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to identify and anticipate needs, while staying on top of priorities
Good organization and time management skills
Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks
Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality
Proficient in technology, Word & Excel, email programs
Must be competent in problem solving issues related to BlackBerry mobile devices, Mac computers, iPhone / Mac devices, and additional devices
Must have the mindset that no task is too big or too small
Operate with the utmost in discretion and confidentiality
Possess a high level of maturity, courtesy, patience, and self-confidence
Be able to answer emails on weekends and evenings
Benefits: medical, dental and Vision, 401k
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!