Executive Assistant to CEO and EVP of film production/finance company
General hours are Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
$80-90K DOE & benefits and bonus opportunity
Oversee scheduling, communication flow and organization, complex travel logistics, meeting preparation and organization along with special projects and all standard high-level executive assistant responsibilities.
Employer would like to interview next week!
EA for a C level Exec for a Creative Co.
General Hours are 9-6 with OT of up to 30 hours a month
80K-95K PLUS OT and AMAZING Benefits
We seek a truly experienced assistant who is pleasant with a CALM disposition to run the office for an extremely busy executive.
MUST be extremely detailed, accurate at all times when interfacing with executives internally and externally. Must always be able to represent the client well to their business associates. It is imperative to be a problem solver.
Must also have had a tremendous amount of experience with managing very busy and often changing schedules/meetings/calendars, MUST know International and Domestic Travel – both private and commercial.
Will keep the client on task at all times and aware of any changes to schedule.
• Keep President on schedule for both meetings and phone calls
• Meet tight deadlines and anticipate the future needs of the President based upon inbound phone calls, request, etc.
• Coordinate meeting set-up and master calendar for President
• Coordinate high level and high volume travel plans and schedules for President
• Maintain President’s belongings in a neat and orderly manner
• Greet clients before and after meetings and ensure their visit is pleasant
• Provide phone support and call rolling and manage daily call sheet
• Route various paperwork (contracts, client correspondence, Human Resource forms)
• Maintain general files, both physical and electronic
• Manage intake of invitations and mail for President
• Maintain digital photo files and imports
• Oversee events, parties and fundraisers: coordinate with event planner and vendors; manage guest lists and invitations; staff the event
• Manage personal and pet vendors and appointments
• Liaise with project manager on President’s primary household security, audio/visual, groundskeepers, repairs and other vendors as needed
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
PA to Entertainment Personality
60-75K Depending on experience and salary history
General hours are 9 to 7pm with tremendous flexibility
Stipends towards benefits
We are looking for someone for our client that can oversee all aspects of their day to day life. Each day can vary depending on what is on the plate.
Most times the stat of the day will be in West Hollywood. We seek someone that can go through daily correspondence, interface with business associates, manage offers from agents, publicity requests etc.
Will also manage personal appointments, shopping, errands, returns. This person will need to be highly organized and be wanting to be a true assistant with a great attitude.
PA/House Manager for an Artist
Monday to Friday, 9am/10am to 5pm/6pm
Los Feliz Home and Glassel Park near Glendale for Studio
60K – 75K (Cap maybe referred at 70K) aiming to try and offer some stipends towards benefits.
This role will be working directly for an artist, who is also a mom to 2 kids, and assisting with all of her personal needs. The focus of the role will be managing the needs for the home, interfacing with staff, doing errands. Will liaiase with husband’s team, as well as the team at her studio. Will also assist with kids needs ( but not a nanny), travel arrangements, book appointments.
In: Uncategorized27 Aug 2015
Monday through Friday (availability as needed on weekends)
12pm – evening, with 2 days a week being 9pm/10pm.
Will have to sign NDA
Reimbursement for gas and mileage
Seeking an extraordinary family assistant to be the right arm for a very busy actor, wife and their family. While they are a truly lovely family, this is a very busy role. There is a ton of activity so must be able to seamlessly get everything done and be able to work in a fast paced environment, that can sometimes be demanding. We want someone who loves being an assistant and can bring strength to the role.
Flexibility is key!
Daily duties will be managing vendors, errands, overseeing things at the home, stocking, groceries and errands. Driving the kids (5 and 13) from school to activities and for hockey practice 3 times a week in El Segundo. Will drive your own car and be reimbursed but must also be OK to drive a flat bed truck sometimes.
60K- 65K plus benefits
Encino, CA (Work out of a home that is next door to their private home)
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm/6pm (maybe 7pm on occasion)
MUST be OK to travel to PA to headquarters as well as Tampa for HSN.
A lovely, calm and “healthy living” CEO for a very fast growing beauty brand is seeking a dynamic, super organized, calm and efficient EA/PA. Ideal person will have a passion for beauty and makeup, will have had experience for at least 3 or 4 years working with a high level executive in a fast paced company, and will be able to commit for a few years.
In this role the assistant will wear a variety of hats and will be bale to remain calm when things get busy.
• Act as a gatekeeper for other VP’s for the co.
• Will ensure that CEO is on point and aware of any changes to schedule, and will ensure that letters or documents have been signed,
• Manage and arrange travel arrangements as there is a lot of travel,
• Schedules and calendars
• Interface with business associates
• Ensure office stocked. There is an intern to assist as well.
• Will manage a HOUSE MANAGER (low key needs) for the home in Pennsylvania.
In: Uncategorized26 Aug 2015
We are looking for a bright and detailed PA/EA for a very busy entertainment personality. Some days will be spent on set in Studio City and other days you will work from the home in Beverly Hills. This is a very active person who has many projects on their plate. We would need someone open to travel and flexible. Must have excellent references and be coming from an A-List position.
Hours based upon schedule i.e., on filming days (4 days per week) expected on set by 8am.
General hours are 8pm – 5pm….and needs to be available by phone in the evening on occasion.
Benefits offered after 3 month trial period.
2nd EA for First EA, CEO and President
Beverly Hills firm is looking for a well-qualified second chair assistant to support the first chair executive assistant, the female owner/CEO and male owner/President. The second assistant will work primarily out of the Beverly Hills office and will be required to make occasional trips to CEO’s nearby home as well as run nearby errands. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle. 4-year degree preferred. Candidate must have previous experience as an executive/personal assistant, 2 years minimum, but the overall fit with the first assistant and executives may trump prior experience. The second assistant must live in and be familiar with the Los Angeles area and must be flexible to work during the weekend on occasion, and to work additional hours if required. Discretion is paramount.
This is a position for someone sharp and capable, who understands the importance of staying two steps ahead, and who fully understands the demands of a busy, traveling, type A executive. Candidate must have experience arranging and modifying travel, personal and professional appointments, etc. Additional key qualities include: efficient, self-motivated, highly organized, proactive, reliable, and a good communicator. Candidate should also be detail oriented, be able to think independently and solve problems, be good-natured, with a sense of professional style, and must have the ability to take direction from the first EA.
Second Executive Personal Assistant
- Calendar “gatekeeper”, prioritize all scheduling matters both professional and private i.e doctor & beauty appointments
- Assist the first chair EA in planning the annual firm holiday party, ladies’ lunch and other corporate events
- Collaborate with first chair on corporate holiday gifting
- Help coordinate all aspects of private air, ground travel and hotel accommodations for both personal and business trips
- Provide assistance when needed in managing the Principles’ Gulfstream 550 aircraft, chartering, refurbishment and flight log
- Organize and preserve filing systems for professional and personal matters
- Interact with all outside board memberships including document maintenance
- Maintain Contacts database
- Assist with correspondence and research as well as lines of communication both to/from the executive officers
- Schedule all personal appointments (medical/dental, personal care, marathons, etc.)
- Assist with special projects, including family dinners/celebrations, birthday/holiday gifts, family holiday cards, vacations, etc.
- Daily interaction with household staff (7+)
- Available 24/7 as needed
Looking for a 2 month TEMP Nanny/Light Housekeeper for a Family in Brentwood with a 3 year old boy! Must be dog friendly as there are 2 small dogs that you will have to walk a couple of times during the day. Hours are 8am-2pm + some later days and some babysitting at night. Must have your own car and perfect driving record. Duties include; laundry for family of 3, cleaning kitchen, taking out garbages daily, taking little boy to the park and activities, keeping the house tidy, walking dogs, some errands like grocery store, light cooking/food and snack prep and engaging with the 3 year old thru reading and playing games.
Start Date is Middle of Sept!
If interested please email resume to Rachel@thegrapevinela.com with TEMP nanny in subject line.
Ideal days are Mon and Thurs (8 hours each day).
Looking for someone to do deep cleaning, laundry, ironing as well as some errands and light food prep. Must be dog friendly and have excellent housekeeping experience in a high profile home.
Pay is $20-$25/hour on the books.
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!