Chef for High Profile Entertainer
BH and Malibu
Salary around 90K plus Benefits
High profile entertainer is looking for a wonderful, friendly, creative and talented full time chef with a great disposition. We need an easy going, fun and accommodating person who is also flexible and skilled in all types of cuisines, can cater to a crowd in a flash, and who can go from Soul Comfort Food to making healthy diet food taste like delicious food. We need someone who can plan daily menus, monitor our principals food intake and who can work well under pressure to meet a demanding environment.
Not only would the principal enjoy variety but also creativity, passion, and pride. It would be important to know how to serve, set a beautiful table, have a knack with presentation, handle a crowd and understand being an executive chef to cater for large events and dinner parties. With that in mind, you have gone to culinary school, cooked in well-known restaurants and have some private chef experience working with some demanding folks. This may require working 7 days a week from 9:30/10 am through the night — or partnering with someone 2/3 days to give you some much earned time off.
Nanny for 2 kids 5 and 7
$25 an hour
General hours: Will make it so it works for 40 hour work week
2 nights a week the parents go out and would like someone to work two Saturdays a month.
On the nights that they go out the hours would be like 2pm to 10pm, Saturdays 2pm – 11pm.
And a tad flex the other days.
Will assist with errands, driving (although mom does a lot of that) playing and organizing as pertains to children.
A full time Housekeeper is needed for a lovely family in Santa Monica Canyon.
Hours 7am – 4pm
$25 an hour
A lovely family with two children who are in school and have a full time nanny seeks a wonderful housekeeper to help care for their home. Deep cleaning, laundry and organizing.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Salary based on experience
Fast growing established, high-end accessory business looking for smart marketing manager.
Focus will be on growing web sales and strengthening online brand through the following strategies:
– Email marketing
– Website management of key marketing promotions
– Ensure online store always represents the brand
– Tie in social media outlets (instagram and facebook) into overall marketing calendar and making sure that social media also represents brand positioning
– Work with PR agencies to confirm all press and celebrity placements are on point and posted on the site and social media when appropriate
– Must have previous online e-commerce marketing experience.
– Must understand and monitor SEO, ad words, and site optimization and make sure proper strategies are in place
– Must have strong sense of design, photography
– Photography and photoshop skills a major plus
– Must be able to create and maintain marketing calendar
– Must have strong visual and written capabilities to produce and direct email marketing plans and social media direction
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to work for a growing small business in a happy environment!
Compensation negotiable based on experience
$50,000-$60,000, Full-Time (No Benefits), Hollywood Hills
Busy entrepreneur/investor is seeking a seasoned Personal/Executive Assistant to help him manage his everyday life as well as assist with projects and tasks related to the various businesses he operates.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Extremely well-organized.
• Must be extremely resourceful and have common sense.
• Experience in a fast-paced work environment. Last minute requests frequently occur.
• Self-motivator who does not need to be micro-managed. Occasionally the Assistant will work remotely from home. Performance and output of work cannot decrease when not working in the office.
• Solution-oriented with a positive can-do attitude. Need someone who doesn’t take “no” for an answer.
• Meticulous and takes pride in work.
• Strong ability to seamlessly switch between projects and tasks if/when priorities change.
• Reliable, punctual, and the ability to work a flexible schedule between 10:00 am – 8:00 pm. Most days will be 8 hour shifts M-F, but can be longer and include weekend work depending on entrepreneur’s schedule/needs.
• Tech savvy, Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Can type at speeds of 60+ WPM.
• Basic understanding of QuickBooks in order to manage annual personal spending
• Ability to anticipate needs and has a nurturing personality.
• Ability to discretely manage personal information.
• 2+ years prior experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant.
• Experience using Dropbox and Trello (task management app) a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
• Setting up complex travel itineraries for the entrepreneur or for those coming to visit.
• Run personal errands such as but not limited to: dry cleaning, grocery shopping, post office, pharmacy.
• Help to maintain the household in between housekeeper cleanings: change the sheets/make the bed, do the dishes, take out the trash, do light laundry, organize certain areas of the home.
• Event planning, sourcing hospitality staff for events, participate in hosting the event.
• Perform clerical duties such as filing, answering both the phone and emails, greet guests, arrange meetings.
• General organizational duties: organizing of documents and workspace.
• Research and assist in projects related to the business of online selling: Amazon, Ebay, new marketplaces. Experience or interest in this area is a plus.
• Research startups and possible investment opportunities
• Quickly and accurately type up dictated notes.
• Keep entrepreneur abreast of news events
Local candidates only. Candidate must live within 30 minutes of the Hollywood Hills.
Candidate must have a reliable vehicle.
Must be able to pass criminal and credit background.
Estate Manager for high profile client
Up to 125K plus Benefits
Working hours 9am – 6:30pm Monday – Friday while in Los Angeles with some flexibility while traveling.
Seeking an outstanding and top notch Estate Manager for multiple estates for a family currently living in Los Angeles. The position reports directly to the lady of the house and this person will oversee the operation across all locations currently New York, The Hamptons, Los Angeles and Montecito. The homes employ a full staff who will report to the estates manager relating to all day to day matters. The ideal candidate will be Immaculately presented charismatic and a polished individual. Will oversee the running of the households including recruiting of staff, managing finances, traveling with the family while at their other homes (with potential to travel for up to six months a year) and acting as an advance party to ensure the homes are set up correctly. The ideal candidate will be able to travel without restriction, five years experience running a similar large scale household operation and be able to lead, motivate and manage a diverse staff. The role will also include a yearly summer trip to The Hamptons estate for June and July which will require an increase hours weekly schedule. Ideal person will have have experience gained in a fine hotel or restaurant and have a broad knowledge of housekeeping standards along with household items and their care. Office and technology skills are also essential.
Job Role & Responsibilities
Look after the family and their day to day needs
Request purchasing needs instantly for any properties to maintained standards and maintenance.
Driving family and guests when required.
Ensuring the house is in perfect working order.
Liaising with on site contractors/service engineers ensuring they have access and are supervised.
Ordering flowers for the home the for the family is in residence.
All fire places prepared for use at times including yearly chimney service.
Ordering and maintaining stock of all household items required for the house – food, stationary, beauty products, medicine, toiletries etc.
Maintaining an extensive organic food stock that is sensitive to dietary needs.
Maintaining inventories of glass, china, cutlery etc.
Organization lady of the house’s wardrobe in each home ensuring folding standards are maintained.
Extensive knowledge of garment care overseeing clothes storage archives in New York, London and Los Angeles.
Daily walk through of the house to check level of Housekeeping to ensure highest levels of cleanliness all areas should be dust free, cobweb free, and looking beautiful (supervising polishing, vacuuming, etc)
Assisting housekeepers with high and heavy cleaning.
Any items requiring repair any leaks, stains, cracks should be checked for and brought up for discussion asap.
Ensure all exterior porch and patio are swept daily.
Checking light bulbs once a week.
To have a working knowledge of the hot water and heating services.
Ensuring the recycling program is being carried out.
Possess a working knowledge of all technical aspects of an ultra high-end home.
Overseeing all swimming pool needs.
Coordinating gardeners, organic vegetable garden and orchard care to ensure all gardens are maintained to the highest standard.
Taking dog for a walk and to vets appointments when needed.
Care of large wine collection in multiple locations keeping up to date inventory and wine lists.
Inventory, organization and logistics of multiple furniture storage facilities.
To have a working knowledge of Mac, iPhone, blackberry, apple, TV, cable, DVD player etc. home audio systems and Dolby Cinema system.
Responding swiftly to emails.
Daily dealings with family accountants and Lawyers.
Ensuring prompt payment of invoices once approval to pay has been received.
Opening relevant mail and actioning.
Keeping the house running to budget.
Responsible for all human resources requirements for all staff including induction, training, confidentiality agreements, contracts etc.
Responsible for overseeing two nannies to ensure that all child care responsibilities are being met
Maintaining the holiday and sickness calendar for staff.
The ability to manage and oversee staff remotely.
Controlling valuable assets and ensuring they are adequately insured i.e. art, jewelry, home contents should be organised.
The organisation of all aspects of parties and dinner service.
Proficient cookery and food preparation skills to assist the lady of the house.
Very busy couple with a brand new baby on the way any day seeks a part time PA (15-20 hours a week) (open as to what days) to help out wherever needed. You will mostly be working for the Husband who is a celebrity Personal Trainer. Duties will include: errands, social media, grabbing coffee or lunch for him between his clients, managing his schedule, texting and emailing to follow up with clients, help him get business ideas off the ground and anything else that might pop up! Ideal candidate is SUPER organized and will keep him organized as well.
Other duties might be some PA work or errands for his home, walk his 3 dogs, household errands and maybe even supporting his wife who is a Facialist and works from their West Hollywood home.
This is a great job for someone who is a writer or does their own thing on the side as there is no real room to grow. Very nice couple. Must be very dog friendly and newborn baby friendly!
$20-$25/hour CASH. Must have your own car!
Looking to hire a full time account executive starting immediately– Where: Our office in downtown LA– What: Entry level position with huge growth opportunities (title TBD)– Why: You will gain a ton of experience and have the opportunity to grow your career with us as we keep expanding!– Duties: customer service, help with sales, general office admin, event and brand collab coordination, production management.DTLAcustom is a new fashion concept that is growing rapidly and expanding every month. It is a fast paced work environment as the fashion industry is in general, so we are looking for an individual who is excited by the pace, open and willing to dive in and learn, and has the ability to multi task and wear many hats!Skills and attributes: organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, a good team player, and a positive attitude.If you love fashion and art this will be a very exciting opportunity for you and in addition if you have any light level graphic designs skills that is an added plus. Not necessary but please note if you do. ENTRY LEVEL SALARY!Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!