Personal Assistant – Pacific Palisades
Hours: 40 hour work week 9-5, or 10-6pm most days. Occasionally 11 – 7pm so the couple can go over things as they work FT.
$25-$30 an hour PLUS may consider stipend towards health benefits
2 very busy working parents who are very nice seek a Personal Assistant to manage a variety of needs.
Seeking someone super organized and detailed.
In addition to the duties below they are going to go through a major renovation of their home as well
•Organize and manage vendors working on the house (e.g., plumbers, gardeners). Be the live presence in the house when they are working and communicate the desired goals and outcomes of the work. Act as their liaison to us and manage their communications to us (e.g., the PA takes their calls)
•Act as personal concierge/make appointments e.g., doctors, photographer, plumbers etc
•Manage personal schedules – vacations, doctor’s appointments, vendor visits. Keep an accessible calendar and remind us of these events.
•Manage local errands (e.g., Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica) such as dropping off/picking up items for repair, shopping for food items, managing dry cleaning, getting gifts, and mailing items.
•Manage the food supply in the house through on-line delivery (e.g., Amazon@home) and shopping
•Arrange travel, visas and accommodation
•Pay bills using the appropriate checkbook
•Maintain a ledger of household expenses
•Take cars for maintenance etc.
Help manage the nannies schedules and performance of their duties
•Maintain filing system
•Run errands (e.g., drop off/pick a watch for repair)
•Plan and manage family events (dinner parties, birthday parties etc)
•Plan and manage other projects as appropriate
Monday to Friday 9:30 to 6:30pm with Fridays 11am to 11pm
$25 an hour
A lovely family with 2 working parents and 2 kids (8 and 13) seeks a lovely, warm, and energetic and efficient Housekeeper to assist with cleaning and managing the home.
Ideal person will take pride in their work, will enjoy cleaning and making a home sparkle and can also assist with house related needs to keep things running
while mom works and is with the kids. Duties are cleaning, laundry, errands (groceries and such) as well cooking as needed (or some prep).
This is a wonderful and warm family.
Afternoon Family Assistant/Nanny
Hours: 230pm/3pm to about 7pm or so with flex as needed
Salary: $22 to $25 an hour DOE and salary history
A LOVELY and warm family with 2 daughters 6 and 8 in Encino seeks a warm, dynamic and
compassionate nanny to help out. Currently mom is fighting a major health battle and is unfortunately unable to acre for the girls in the way that she would like. Dad works. We seek someone who can get girls from school, who can organize play dates, take to activities, assist with projects as needed, unpack and pack backpacks and lunches.
Will deal with meal prep (nothing fancy), ensure the kids are organized wit all needs, some home work organizing etc.
These beautiful girls need someone who will be warm , compassionate and be there for them while mom fights a courageous battle.
In: Uncategorized20 Jan 2017
A lovely client seeks some assistance with a move.
February 1- February 10th
Feb 1st — Needed for 1/2 day to familiarize and go over things.
Feb 2 and 3 oversee movers 8:30 – ?
Feb 6 same –
Feb 7 -10 organize new place.
AAA celebrity recording artist seeking Personal Assistant
Hours: Basic hours are 930 to 630pm but MUST be available and flexible always. Very busy work week, well over 50 hours a week.
Salary 70K- 80K plus benefits, depending on experience
High profile recording artist is seeking a personal assistant. CELEBRITY personal assistant experience IS required. Experience with musicians is preferred.
Desire to work in a fast-paced entertainment industry position. Some travel required.
Would be great to have experience on TV and film sets as well and touring experience. Need a proactive, highly motivated individual with great energy and attitude.
Will manage needs ranging from: personal scheduling/reservations/appointments, errands, shopping, help with home maintenance/vendors, light event planning, assisting with hiring staff as needed.
MUST have entertainment experience.
Will be organized at all times, forward thinking, and a solution oriented problem solver.
Must have excellent references a clean DMV/background check.
Kid friendly is also a must.
House Manager Needed Brentwood, CA
Salary: 85K plus benefits
Hours 9am – 6pm
An entertainment based couple seeks a hard working, forward thinking and intuitive House Manager to
be in charge of all needs. MUST have previous experience as a House Manager.
Ideal person will be warm and caring and will thoroughly enjoy the role of House Manager.
Will be flexible and fluid, will be on top of things and most of all good at anticipating needs.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Manage 3 homes – 2 in LA and one out of state
· Management of collections – art, wine, silver etc.,
· Management of security if needed
· Management of stocking the home (food, beverages) or overseeing
· Manuals for home or personal contacts – resources and vendors
· Packing and unpacking
· Pets – any pet care and groomers/vet
· Working with florists who drop flowers each week
· Errands – pharmacy, cleaners etc.
· Manage staff – HSKPS, Chefs, gardeners, pool people, outside cleaners e
· Drop off/Pick-up and track alterations, shoe repair, jewelry, etc.
· Handle personal gifting for Christmas
· Handle producing Christmas card
· Manage personal calendar
· Manage girls calendar
· Oversee kids events and whereabouts,
· Forms for insurance, Dr, visa’s, travel etc
· Personal shopping – gifts, clothing, house needs, etc.
· Liaise with EA’s per invitations, events, appointments (grooming, Dr.)
· Make reservations for all personal entertaining
· Execute holiday events, birthdays and parties
· Manage closets
· Car maintenance
· Driving child as needed
Personal Assistant in Santa Barbara Needed
Estimated 40hrs/week on average annually, although could fluctuate above or below 40hrs/week on a week-to-week basis. Flexibility is extremely important.
Overtime paid over 40hrs/week
Vacation and sick days
Medical benefits after 60days
Seeking a polished, highly organized, and professional Personal Assistant to support a VIP principal and family based in the SB area. The person best suited for this role is a natural leader with a positive, calm and confident attitude, who conducts business with the utmost professionalism. Seasoned team management and interpersonal skills are a must as well as thriving in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and spoken communication skills, be highly resourceful, work well independently, and be open to a dynamic work schedule. Flexibility is of the utmost importance as the candidate must be willing to be on call 24/7.
Additional skills that the ideal candidate will possess include:
– Trustworthy, honorable, and discreet.
– Ability to handle a high-volume work load.
– Innate problem-solver and solution-finder.
– Ability to prioritize, organize and follow through.
– Has common sense and is proactive.
– Excellent computer and technology skills.
– Ability to work well independently and also integrate well within a team setting.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience supporting high level principal (VIP or CEO/Executives) in a personal work environment is ideal, minimum 5+ years.
– Previous experience in the hospitality industry or service industry is also acceptable.
– Must possess a valid California driver’s license and excellent driving record.
– Clean background check.
– Must reside in or near the Santa Barbara area.
– Highly flexible schedule, adaptable to needs of principal and family including working weekends from time-to-time and holidays as required.
– Comfortable working in a rustic setting
– In good physical condition, capable of lifting 50+ lbs., and enjoys spending many hours
daily on your feet and physically moving about.
Personal Assistance (30%)
– Handle day-to-day errands including regular grocery shopping, pharmacy pick-ups, gift buying, meal coordination and food pick-up, coffee runs, dry cleaning, and other personal requests.
– Manage ingoing and outgoing mail and packages, execute shipping and returns as needed in a timely and organized manner.
– Personal device and media management including personal computer, smart phone, tablets, email, applications, iTunes library, etc. Troubleshoot and resolve technology issues and keep all devices operating optimally.
– Provide general administrative support to principal and team, including calendar management, making reservations, research projects, document rendering, handling important paperwork, etc. Requires interaction with both internal and external contacts.
– Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on projects in a timely manner.
– Effective phone, text and email communication with principal and related outside contacts.
Household Management (20%)
– Manage the general maintenance and care of the home at the highest level. This includes tidying the home; managing the regular inflow/outflow of personal items; organization of personal effects, files, closets, drawers, etc.; wardrobe management; light housekeeping duties such as taking out the trash and recycling, cleaning dishes as needed, making beds, etc.; personally initiating repairs or organizing assistance for interior non-permanent elements of the home including lightbulbs, appliances, furniture, décor, aesthetic improvements, etc.
– Management of personal staff including nanny, housekeeper, and other household vendors.
– Regular grocery shopping (2-3 times per week) for fresh produce, fish, proteins, and pantry items, and also stocking household cleaning and office supplies.
– Care for family pets including daily feeding, grooming, coordination for boarding, vaccinations and medicines, stocking food and supplies, etc.
– Troubleshoot household problems with Audio/Visual systems, smart home system, etc., and work with property manager to resolve larger issues.
– Coordinate household vendors by requesting bids, executing contracts, organizing appointments, and managing projects.
Family Support (20%)
– Coordinate schedules of both parents and children to ensure that work obligations, school obligations, extra-curricular activities, and leisure activities are outlined and coordinated in a joint calendar system.
– Ensure all planning/preparation needs required for individual obligations are discussed and addressed in advance of all appointments and events (paperwork, appointment scheduling and confirmations, specific arrangements, directions, etc.)
– Manage school schedule and coordinate with parents’ work schedules to ensure the family is able to attend all school-related events and activities including volunteer work, meetings and parent-teacher conferences, field trips, holiday shows, etc.
– Assist with paperwork and additional coordination needs for all school-related activities as needed.
Event + Activity Planning (20%)
– Manage all aspects of client-hosted personal events including small gatherings with close friends, dinner parties, birthday parties, holiday entertaining, special occasions and the like.
– Serve as the in-house “party planner” for events ranging from 10-150+ guests, which includes hiring vendors (caterer, party rentals, A/V support, bartenders, beverage purchase, lifeguards, activity leaders, security, etc.), gathering bids and executing contracts, site planning, menu planning, decorating, day-of party setup and party management, after-party clean-up and breakdown, budget management, etc.
– Special attention to finding the best leisure activities for the entire family, both at home and during travel. Research and be “in the know” of new restaurants, kids parks, popular shows, great museum exhibits, seasonal attractions, and other unique and fun activities.
Travel Coordination (10%)
– Prepare packing lists in advance of trips to help organize items (clothing, personal items, and other items) needed for travel. Assist with packing and unpacking, and luggage management.
– Prepare trip dossier including weather and activity information for travel.
– Prepare travel packets including trip itinerary, travel information, local resource and
activity guides, medical and passport documents, etc.
– Oversee aspects of personal travel arrangements including commercial and private
flights, hotel bookings and arrangements, ground transportation, and leisure activities.
LONG TERM Part Time Personal Assistant – Venice
Hours: 11am – 3/4pm working remotely/errands
Salary: $25 per hour
AMAZING and lovely family in West LA (Venice) seeks a LONG term PART timePA.
Please, this is not a role for someone who is seeking to make money while they look for a full time role.
Client is wanting someone who thoroughly enjoys working as an assistant, is forward thinking, is intuitive in their needs and will get to know the
needs of the family easily and quickly. They will send lists for things that need to get done or errands that need to be run so the time spent in their home
will be fairly limited. Will have a once a week check in. Ideal person will be flex and could possibly work more hours when need or on occasion may travel for them
or with them (again rarely).
In this role you will be kid friendly. You will manage a ton of different needs:
management of schedules, make appointments/reservations, assist with travel arrangements, run errands, buy guts for kids parties and son, will assist with any events,
packages/mailers, perhaps dealing with family that visits. They are also under construction in Canada so might as someone to travel up there but otherwise deal with
contractors from here, paper work etc etc.
They are kind and private, low key people that seek someone who is discreet, diligent and a true doer to take some of the load off their plate.
EA to CEO for NYC based business
75k – 100K plus DOE and salary history
Managing the fast-paced day to day calendar for the Chairman
Answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely matter
Experience with booking travel accommodations including flights, restaurants, hotels and cars
Coordinating and scheduling meetings along with booking conference rooms
Experience with expense reports and finances
Preparing paperwork and documents for meetings as needed
Very detail oriented and able to multitask
High- level written and verbal communication skills
Confidence is key
Previous c-suite administrative experience is preferred
Executive Assistant/Chief of Staff for Boutique Luxury Event Production Company
There is growth in this role to VP of Operations
Hours: 9am – 7pm with flex as needed
Salary: 75K – 90K DOE and salary history
A boutique luxury, event production company specializing in extremely high-end social & corporate functions with an exclusive clientele is looking for a full-time executive assistant to the CEO. There is growth to VP of Operations.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate with superb organizational skills. This job is for someone with innate comprehension & well-honed interpersonal communication skills. The following are core criteria:
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and highly professional environment.
• Must be a self-starter and demonstrate an enduring, strong initiative.
• Extremely computer literate.
• Administratively astute.
• Ability to multi-task a must!
• Nice temperament. Great people skills. Well poised and very discrete.
• Management skills a plus.
Previous event production experience preferred. This is a high-pressure job, you may be required to work long hours and must be someone who can roll up their sleeves and give 100% day in and day out… no slackers. \
Heavy phones. Maintain database & calendar. Excellent at research. Resourceful. Maintain guest lists for upcoming events. Assist production team with ongoing events. General office and administrative duties as assigned. Some travel may be required.
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!