Looking for a live in housekeeper for a BH estate. Ideal candidate is LEGAL, has their own car and can cook basic meals, be great at organizing and is very dog friendly.
Please email Rachel@thegrapevinela.com if interested. Send your resume in WORD with your salary req.
A client with a consulting co and a variety of businesses and investments seeks an Executive/Personal assistant to the President/CEO. The candidate will be required to be a resident of St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. We understand that the ideal candidate may be found in the mainland U.S. and in that case, BPCVI will pay reasonable relocation costs.
The assistant will be on call 24 hours a day/7days a week. Multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks effectively are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a high-stress and face-paced environment.
Willingness to travel at the last minute with or for the family with less than 24 hours notice is required. A current passport is necessary as this travel may occur outside of the country.
The assistant will have the ability to work out of the company office as well as the employer’s home. Most times the assistant will be working from their own home and “on the go.” The necessary equipment is provided to be able to work remotely from anywhere and we expect this person to have the responsibility of making themselves work efficiently from any location.
The candidate must be extremely trust worthy as they will be entrusted with both corporate and personal credit cards along with cash. It also must be understood that this employee will attend social engagements with the employer and be constantly interacting with his friends and family, it is imperative that the person in this position be able to separate themselves and maintain a professional front at all times, no matter the situation/location.
This person will be exposed to and entrusted with personal and confidential information. A Nondisclosure Agreement will be required of the employee which includes serious consequences should confidential information be disclosed.
Compensation package will be generous due to the demanding schedule for this position. Benefits include health insurance and four weeks paid time off. Even on pre-approved time off you will be expected to field calls and emails, perform tasks necessary to keep the work flow moving forward and at times change your vacation plans.
• Organizing travel and itineraries including domestic and international travel, managing the CEO’s, his family’s and sometimes his friends’ personal and business travel process from beginning to end to include all ground transportation and hotel bookings, meeting room requirements and catering. Could include travel by helicopter, boat, car with driver, rental car, private plane, commercial airline, train, etc. Travel changes frequently and involves more than booking simple commercial flights.
• Planning for events such as birthday parties and large dinner parties. Events are sometimes in foreign locations. Could include booking keynote speakers or celebrity entertainment and then coordinating necessary contracts associated with the event.
• Personal errands for CEO and family such as mail pickup and sorting, car repairs and maintenance, grocery shopping, taking pets to the vet, packing and unpacking for travel, etc. Consider it the norm, and not the exception, to be running errands outside of regular business hours.
• Household management including coordinating home maintenance/repair and home organization.
• Coordinate and maintain an ever-changing calendar.
• Providing CEO meals (take-out generally).
• Occasional driving for CEO and the family.
• Basic accounting such as expense reports, credit card reconciliations and paying bills/staff.
• Special projects involving internet research and cold calling as needed often requiring independent discretion and follow-up.
• Occasional babysitting (generally at inconvenient times when the nannies are unavailable).
• Basic spreadsheet and document creation and editing.
• Basic IT trouble shooting and coordination with company’s IT personnel.
• Assisting CEO and family as needed.
Requirements – please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements.
• 5+ years experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
• Based in St. Thomas, USVI
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor
• Proactive and bright with high cognitive abilities
• Tech skills:
o Expert at Microsoft Office Suite
o Good familiarity with both Macs and PCs
o Knowledge of Android and iOS systems
• Proficiency in the English language
• Discrete, honest and trustworthy
• Clean driving and criminal records
• Experience with high-net worth family
• College degree
• Proficiency in foreign languages especially French and Spanish
This role will pay a base of 60-80K, with quarterly bonuses of up to 10K (so an extra 40K for annum) if meeting all needs for the role.
A very busy, fast paced couple, who have an advertising agency in Studio City seek a REALLY professional and dynamic PA, who can also assist with EA tasks as needed. Ideal person will be EXTREMELY detailed, forward thinking, smart, resourceful and always on top of things. They have all kinds of investments as well. The job reports to both wife and husband.
Ideal person will be:
Polished, and perhaps fashion savvy,
Will be a problem solver, resourceful, and have a great attention to detail.
Is always engaged while at work and is consistent in their work performance and attitude.
Will have excellent communication skills, written and verbal and work with all partners.
Can negotiate with vendors and assist with properties.
MAC – Day lite experience is a plus.
Can shop and wrap gifts.
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for the President of a company in music event production. We are looking for someone who can handle all of the President’s day-to-day administrative matters. In this position, standard administrative duties will be supplemented with occasional involvement in special projects. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with exceptionally strong administrative skills to advance their career and learn from one of the best in the industry.
• Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks
• Interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient and professional
• Confidentiality and flexibility are critical to success in this position
• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, assistants, entrepreneurs and others to coordinate a variety of complex meetings while always keeping business priorities in mind and being flexible to a changing environment and acknowledging urgency when necessary
• Arrange frequent and sometimes complex travel reservations for executive management as needed
• Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and written communications
• Screen incoming calls, determining nature of call and whether or not it requires the attention of the President
• Ability to conduct internet research and compile and disseminate weekly clippings on a variety of topics relevant to current company projects
• BA Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years as an Executive Assistant supporting C-level Executives in the entertainment industry
• Expert level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong decision making ability
• Strong computer skills (including proficiency in the MS Office suite)
• Ability to exercise good judgment as you balance multiple priorities and stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism
• Must be discrete dependable honest and trustworthy with the ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times and possess the ability to properly handle sensitive materials
• Critical thinking ability to independently analyze information and solve problems
• MUST be a team player with a positive, helpful, can-do attitude with a willingness to work beyond designated hours to complete assignments
A company that specializes in strategy, marketing, entertainment and digital media with a focus on marketing content and design to generate “brand energy” on behalf of it’s clients (Pepsi, MTV, Weight Watchers, etc). They say that they “energize” brands.
The Assistant position is a unique and vital role to the team. The Assistant is the gatekeeper to the Founder and CEO’s day-to-day schedule and office operations. The Assistant first and foremost keeps the CEO on track, but also works with the rest of the team by providing input and support for current projects and productions. The Assistant will gain access to high profile clients and exciting projects that an assistant would not typically get to touch.
The team is small so there is ample opportunity to grow. They are looking for candidates that have assistant experience and are eager to grow and work on projects outside of their administrative duties.
Keeping the CEO’s calendar
Keeping the team on track
1-2 Years assistant experience (preferably at an agency)
Ability to multi task in a timely fashion
Interest in marketing and new media
Exceptional written and verbal skills
Experience with Microsoft office programs
Adobe Creative Suite experience (preferred, but not necessary)
Personality – the team works well because of all of the individuals. They are looking for a smart, ambitious and inspiring person, who wants to contribute their own, unique POV to the team and be heard.
40-55K DOE and Salary experience
Family is back east for the summer but they will begin phone interviews mid Aug and the position will begin at the end of Aug.
Hours are M-Th 3- 7pm + Sat afternoon/evenings. Must have flex for occasional babysitting etc.
Duties include driving all kids to activities after school, helping with homework, prep kids meals, tidy after kids (they have a housekeeper), help with bath and bed time schedule, keep the kids active with sports, art projects, activities etc as they are a super active family and don’t like a lot of TV time. This family is looking for someone to be an extension of Mom and help wherever it is needed.
M-F (10 hour days)
Salary 75K (for a 55 hour week) + OT
Nanny needed for 3 year old boy in Malibu starting in Sept! This is for a busy family where both parents are in the entertainment industry so we need someone extremely flex and able to do overnights on occasion as well as some travel (up to a couple weeks at a time). FRENCH speaking is a huge plus! Duties will include: driving child to pre-school, planning activities and play dates, Organic/healthy meal prep etc. Ideal personality is someone who has an excellent vibe and really easy going attitude. Would love someone discreet who has worked for someone high profile before and lives on west side. This family lives far out in Malibu (past Zuma)!
Busy professional couple with one dog and no kids in Santa Monica seeks a career Personal Assistant full-time Mon-Fri 9AM-5/530PM to provide the following Services:
· Keep the household running smoothly in every way
· Oversee Housekeeper, Gardener, Pool Person, Dogwalker and all repair people
· Call, schedule and oversee all repair personnel
· Keep refrigerator and pantry areas fully stocked and organized, making sure all perishables are always fresh and not expired
· Schedule vet and groomer and transport dog to appointments
· Grocery and drugstore shopping, online shopping, drycleaner runs, personal shopping and gift-buying as directed
· Process household mail and invoices
· Maintain household petty cash and submit receipts to bookkeeper
· Schedule personal appointments – doctor/dentist, hair, mani/pedi, trainer, massage, etc.
· Special projects as assigned
· Long-term intent
· Positive, upbeat, “can-do” attitude
· Forward-thinking, anticipatory
· Sharp, focused, precise, caring, dedicated, discreet, honest and loyal
· Highly proficient with MAC – including iPhone, iCalendar, MS Word, including basic Excel
· Dog friendly (one medium sized pal)
· Able to pass a complete background check and have excellent references
$60-70K + medical benefits
Chef – $350-450 per day
Englewood New Jersey
No Insurance offered
9am – 5pm
Breakfast, Lunch usually not made, Dinner
Dinner is usually prepared and left for the family.
Ideal chef is someone who is completely well-rounded.
The family loves a variety from healthy/organic to comfort food.
Seeking someone who is hard working, takes pride in their work and uses discretion at all times.
Household Manager/Personal Assistant
95K – 130K DOE and Salary History
Insurance after 90 days
A lovely “entertainment” family seeks a very dedicated, professional, service oriented and experience HM/PA for a large hoe, 15,00 sft.
We seek someone who is good at anticipating needs and knows how to run a tight ship.
General hours will be 9am – 6pm but must be flex to stay later as needed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
~Daily maintaining of the home, ensuring that all areas are stocked, all areas are “working” all areas are cleaned and up to routine check up.
~Coordinate with assistants pertaining to any schedules and calendars.
~Liase with the family for all needs.
~Arrange VIP travel, reservations, appointments, etc.
~Manage staff and interface with vendors.
~Part planning and events
~Holiday gift shopping.
~Oversee construction as needed.
~Work with interior designers as needed.
~Create manuals for the home.
Seeking someone who is hard working, takes pride in their work and uses discretion at all times.
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!