7 year old boy and 5 year old girl needs a loving sweet and intuitive nanny to care for them 40 hours a week. Duties will include caring for the kids, prepping meals and snacks, driving to playdates and activities, tidying up after them and making sure their rooms are clean and the toys are put away. Must have energy to keep up with the kids!
There will be some travel with the family so we need someone flexible who likes to travel. 10 days during Thanksgiving and up to 4 weeks internationally during the summer. Must be legal, passport ready and have a perfect driving record! Also, you will be expected to babysit in the evenings during date nights. Nanny car provided.
Tues and Thurs- 1pm- 10pm
Wed and Fri 9am-6pm
If interested email resume in WORD to Rachel@thegrapevinela.com
EA/PA for Entrepreneur
Beverly Hills – home office
8:30am-5:30pm with occasional weekend calls (limited)
Health and vacation benefits, no dental, no 401K
EA Environment (desk job) booking PA appointments (personal maintenance appointments, family foundation appointments, getting ready for events and board meetings.
No running errands.
Coordinating with Estate Manager(s), Chef, Driver, Housekeeping, Security
Must be a dog friendly person (not allergic). Ideal person will be polished, confident, smart – Outlook savvy, phone presence important, tech savvy (apple products, PC computer). MUST be confident, know how to take over and be problem, solver while compassionate at the same time.
Personal Assistant for Entrepreneur
Santa Barbara, CA
65K – 80K plus stipends onwards benefits after 90 days (opportunity for growth financial as gain succession the role)
A very dynamic and highly successful CEO/Entrepreneur of a global luxury lifestyle company is seeking a sophisticated, experienced and
high functioning Personal Assistant. With a home in Santa Barbara and an office in downtown Santa Barbara, this role will
primarily be based in the home but will be on the go and will require someone professional.
This client and spouse have one dog that is important to the role, live in a nice home but not overly large
and unmanageable. In this role the PA will find a house cleaner and manage that person, as well as interface daily with an EA at the office
as well as a team of folks.
MUST be OK to travel if needed from time to time or if not traveling with client, will be OK with house and/or dog sitting.
Ideal person will have a true service heart and find happiness in being a personal assistant.
We seek someone who is fluid and accommodating, will be flexible outside of primary set schedule which is roughly 9am – 6pm.
However, if a shoot is happening on set, or an event, must be OK with extended hours.
There is occasional weekend work (for an hour or two sometimes or more if shoot or event as stated).
If needed longer on a weekend for a shoot will be told in advance. This is NOT a 24/7 role.
This role IS ever changing and encompasses a lot of needs due to the client’s businesses and interests.
We seek someone who has a great aesthetic, is polished and sophisticated, has great taste, has a natural affinity towards healthy lifestyle and living, enjoys food, enjoys exercise, as well as fashion and home styling.
No two days, weeks or months are the same so must be OK with ever changing routines and needs.
General duties will include but are not limited to:
Going through cookbooks and sourcing recipes for the week based on client’s eating patterns that week
Comfortable in kitchen and will be OK prepping some food (salads, cooking a piece of fish or chicken) or assisting with sous chef type work (all foodies welcome)
Errands, grocery runs, and when there is a shoot being OK to get coffee for staff members
Assisting with research online
Assist with event planning – shopping at William Sonoma, and as siting with bringing in items from the car
Packing and unpacking for trips, steaming clothes as needed sometimes
Record shows, update calendars with phones, TECH SAVVY.
Take care of needs for dog
Assist with needs for spouse as needed
Someone who has worked as PA previously is a must, preferably for another high net worth individual
Ideally someone who knows the luxury market.
Experience with shifting responsibilities and being able to easily multi task and focus on moving priorities
MUST be service oriented with a good head on your shoulders and a TRUE problem solver
We seek someone who is giving of their time and their spirit, has an uplifting energy.
PREFERABLY SANTA B based
** ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Personal Executive Assistant
$65-80K & full benefits package
This Atlanta, GA position serves as Personal Executive Assistant to Chairman’s wife and to his Chief of Staff and is based in the Family Office. In this role, the main and highest priority will be to provide executive personal support to Chairman’s wife. Secondary priorities and scope of work will be focused on providing executive administrative and operational support to the Chairman’s Chief of Staff.
Executive Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and maintain calendar including scheduling all personal and professional meetings, staying on top of children’s’ sports/school activities and work closely with Chairman’s Executive Scheduler in order to ensure that both of their calendars are accurate and synchronized.
• Ensure that Principal has all logistical information (travel directions, drive times, trip itineraries, etc.) for appointments and that appropriate materials are provided in advance of each special events/event (run of show, list of attendees, dress code, etc.) to ensure that she is well prepared.
• Support Principal’s community and philanthropic efforts as needed and appropriate (drafting correspondence, attending and providing support at meetings as directed).
• Research, plan and coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements autonomously (for individual travel) or by working closely with Chairman’s Personal Assistant and third party travel agents.
• Manage the household’s schedules (house staff, children, etc.) and expenses, and assist in planning and preparing household budgets.
• Plan, organize, and coordinate personal and professional events, working closely with outside planners, event managers, and Chairman’s Personal Assistant.
• Running errands and performing necessary tasks as required.
Executive Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
• Provide general executive administrative support directly to the Chief of Staff and through the Chief of Staff to Chairman as requested. Duties include:
o Coordinating travel, preparing itineraries and processing expense reports, etc.
o Maintain calendar and triage calls
o Monthly budget tracking and forecasting
o Monthly credit card reconciliation
o Preparation and dissemination of general correspondence
Qualifications and Education Requirements
a. A minimum of five years administrative support/project management experience required, personal executive assistance experience a plus.
b. Ability to manage calendar via Microsoft Outlook.
a. Extremely high level of maturity, discretion and confidentiality.
b. Willingness to learn & understand the needs and preferences of Principal
c. Professionally savvy and upbeat.
d. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
e. Serve as Ambassador for Principal and possess the ability to represent Principal both well both personally and professionally.
f. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
g. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
h. Ability to pay continuous attention to establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
i. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to juggle multiple tasks/demands.
j. Strong desire and ability to be a team player (proactive nature) to assist in departmental operations and needs.
** ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Executive Assistant to the President of a Production Company, West LA
Up to 50K plus benefits after 3 months
Busy global production company that works with the best in the business. This office has a focus in production for advertisers (commercials, content, TV shows) but also offers exposure to other transmedia opportunities. The company seeks a strong Executive Assistant to support the President of the company. This desk will also offer back up support to two Executive Producers. The ideal person will be coming off the desk of a high level executive and must be EXTREMELY detailed, organized, and a true go getter that is wanting/willing to learn. Due to the fact that this is a very busy environment we seek someone that is calm and collected, will not crack under extreme pressure and can handle very strong personalities. Must be extremely computer savvy, have strong office skills and the ability to think ahead. The candidate MUST have great social skills and the ability to work well with others. This position offers many opportunities to network with high profile clients, ad agencies and creative talent (directors, writers, etc) which opens many doors to growth opportunities for the right pro-active person. General hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-6:30pm.
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-6pmSalary 65K-70KExperienced Executive and Personal Assistant needed for Entrepreneur couple in their home office. This position will include but not limited to being the liaison between in home staff, contracted workers and the Principals. Overseeing and helping with the day to day maintenance and directing household staff.Ideal CandidateMust be a team player with can do attitudeWholesome down to earth-IntegrityIs not resistant to a fast pace work environmentGreat work ethicOrganized and Detail orientedTake charge-Hands on attitudeFlexible, flexible, flexible-Willing and ready to work hard and get your hands dirty if neededWork well with both male or female employerAnticipate needs of principleTech and internet savvy-graphics a plusPet friendly “cats and dogs”Interest in businessConfidentiality is a mustBased in West Hollywood area. Reporting to busy husband and wife entrepreneur team with companies in the beauty and pet industry. Ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude (no job is too big or to small), be able to multi-task, be forward thinking and detailed, must be able to work at a fast pace environment. Potential for growth for the right person.Responsibilities:- Managing calendars, building itineraries , scheduling, booking travel- Errands + catering to personal needs- Driving employer to appointments and office- interfacing with executives and colleagues- Shopping and supervision of household projects- Filing and admin work: liaison to bookkeeper + accountants- House management : coordinate house maintenance + house keepers schedules- Computer savvy: handle all technical troubleshooting (specially apple products) + printersMUST BE- Dog & cat friendly!!!- Self starter- Jack of all trades-Proficient with Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets & Google Docs- Familiar with Apple products & iOS- Extremely organized is a MUST-Flexible-Urgency Driven-Mover & ShakerBasic knowledge of Adobe Suite Collection (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) is a huge PLUS!
Executive/Personal Assistant to President/CEO
St. Thomas Virgin Islands
Salary: Starting base Salary 80K plus merit based bonus 5K at each quarter so can get up to 20K
Housing Allowance: $1500 a month (can get a one bedroom for “about” that price down there)
$300 for cost of living adjustment for food etc. – monthly
Full Insurance package
2 programs for emergency airlift if ever needed
Moving expenses – up to reasonable amount based on where relocating from.
Will provide a vehicle.
Our client, BP Consulting VI is currently looking for an Executive/Personal assistant to the
President/CEO. The candidate will be required to be/become a resident of St. Thomas, Virgin
Islands. We understand that the ideal candidate may be found in the mainland U.S. and
in that case, BPCVI will pay reasonable relocation costs. This position will report to both the lead assistant and the CEO and will have the ambition and ability to move into the lead assistant role in the future.
Travel – Willingness to travel at the last minute with or for the CEO with less than 24 hours notice is required. A current passport is necessary as this travel may occur outside of the country.
Working condition – The assistant will be on call 24 hours a day/7days a week. Multi‐tasking and prioritizing tasks effectively are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a high‐stress and fast‐paced environment. Constructive criticism will be given and should be received well with a desire to improve.
The assistant will have the ability to work out of the company office as well as the employer’s home. Much of the time the assistant will be working “on the go” and from home. The necessary equipment is provided to be able to work remotely from anywhere and we expect this person to have the responsibility of making themselves work efficiently from any location and to manage their own schedule of work.
Trust/Confidentiality – The candidate must be extremely trustworthy as they will be entrusted with both corporate and personal credit cards along with cash to manage. It also must be understood that this employee will attend social engagements with the employer and be constantly interacting with his friends and family. Therefore, it is imperative that the person in this position be able to separate themselves and maintain a respectful and professional front, no matter the situation/location.
This person will be exposed to and entrusted with personal and confidential information on a regular basis. A Nondisclosure Agreement will be required of the employee which includes serious consequences should confidential information be disclosed. A keen understanding of discretion is required especially due to the nature of living on a small island.
Compensation – The package will be generous due to the demanding schedule for this position.
Benefits include health insurance and four weeks paid time off annually. Additional time off may be permitted with the understanding that it is a “working holiday” and the priority tasks at hand must not be halted.
• Organize travel and itineraries including domestic and international travel, managing the CEO’s, his family’s and some friends’ personal and business travel process from beginning to end to include all air, ground transportation and hotel bookings, meeting room requirements, events and catering. Could include travel by helicopter, boat, car with driver, rental car, private plane, commercial airline, train, etc. Travel changes frequently and involves more than booking simple commercial flights. Proper dedication to a smooth travel process for CEO, family and friends means being on task at the time of travel events (i.e. flight landing, car transfer, hotel check-in) to ensure if issues arise, they can be handled with the least amount of inconvenience possible to the traveler(s).
• Cater to guests of CEO such as hotel check ins, entertaining and providing concierge services.
• Personal errands for CEO and family such as airport/inner island transfers, mail pickup and sorting, car repairs and maintenance, grocery shopping, taking pets to the vet, doctor visits, school visits/pick up, etc. Consider it the norm, and not the exception, to be running errands outside of regular business hours.
• Manage all of CEO’s assets including real estate, time share and boats; includes coordinating maintenance/repair, guest usage, organization, stock of necessary and preferred items and coordinating with outside vendors, housing staff and property managers.
• Maintain existing relationships with established vendors and personnel to provide the highest quality experience for the CEO. Establish new relationships that will benefit the cause.
• Plan events such as birthday parties and large dinner parties. Events are sometimes in foreign locations. Could include booking keynote speakers or celebrity entertainment and then coordinating necessary contracts associated with the event. Suggesting and obtaining gifts for family/friends.
• Coordinate and maintain an ever‐changing calendar and remind CEO of key events as he is planning for himself.
• Provide CEO meals (take‐out generally) or coordinate with chef.
• Pack and unpack CEO. Ensuring stock of CEO favorite items at office and house and for travel.
• Basic computer/clerical tasks including: accounting for expense reports, tracking receipts, petty cash and credit card reconciliations, paying vendors/bills/staff, some basic spreadsheet, document creation/editing, reviewing contracts/documents for accuracy, form completion on behalf of CEO, preparing documents for notary, light IT trouble shooting/coordination with company’s IT personnel.
• Special projects involving creative problem solving both for personal and business needs, internet research and cold calling as needed often requiring independent discretion and follow‐up.
• Other projects include assembling purchased items for house/CEO use, learning new tech objects to summarize instructions for CEO.
• Occasional babysitting (if no nannies can cover the task).
• Cover for the lead assistant and other staff as needed.
(please do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements)
• 3+ years experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
• Willingness to be based in St. Thomas, USVI and experience an island lifestyle that can be wonderful and frustrating all at once.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polished and professional demeanor regardless of the informal nature of the environment.
• Proactive and bright with high cognitive abilities.
• The person who will be most successful in this role will be independent, confident, assertive and unbiased in their observation and exposure to personal elements of the CEOs life (i.e. recognize when to have an opinion to share and when not to).
• They will have a proven track record of discretion, honesty and trustworthiness.
• They will be proficient in the English language, both speaking and writing.
• Their driving, criminal and credit records will be clean of indiscretions.
SPECIFIC TECH SKILLS
o Expert at Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
o Good familiarity with both Macs and PCs
o Knowledge of Android and iOS systems
o Experience with high‐net worth family
o Experience in an office/corporate environment
o College degree
o Proficiency in foreign languages especially French and Spanish
Entertainment family with 3 kids ( 8 and 6 and 7 mos) need a camp counselor upbeat weekend Nanny! Ideal candidate will start Friday afternoon and live in until Mon am. They are also flexible if live in is not an option to just work LONG days on both Sat and Sun (sometimes into the evening for babysitting). They are a little open for the right person as long as there is total weekend coverage. This is a great family that is very busy, They need someone who has infant/newborn experience and knows about feeding scheduling, breast feeding, bottles, nap schedules etc. Also a perfect driver who can cart the old girls around to playdates and activities. Other duties will include, healthy meal and snack prep, babysitting, bed and bath time routine and some light tidying (they do have a weekend housekeeper). They are happy to work it out so this is a 40 hour a week job and you will make it your only priority with maybe some back up hours during the week if needed. Might require some travel. You will use the family car.
Rate $25-$30/hour on the books and health benefits or at least a stipend towards benefits.
Start Date ASAP!
Must have excellent current references and a perfect drivers license!
Singer Songwriter/TV Producer in Venice area seeks a PT PA
18 hours a week – 2K a month.
Monday Wednesday Friday 11am – 5pm (roughly).
MUST be interested in a long term part time assistant role.
Seeking someone who can assist with: all paperwork admin needs, organizing, finances, emails etc.
MUST be organized, anal and ready to roll up your sleeves.
Professional nanny needed ASAP for a busy family in West Hollywood. 40 hours a week guaranteed but need someone flexible as some days will be the early shift and other days might come in later and stay to babysit.
2 KIDS 3.5 girl and 7mos. Boy
Ideal candidate wants to stay with a family long term (no actors, writers etc.)
There may be some driving to plate dates with the older child so perfect driving record is a must. Other duties will include, light house tidying, keeping the kitchen clean and dishes out of the sink, kid’s laundry, some occasional errands (drug store, grocery store), prepping meals and playing and engaging with the kids.
Pay is on the books and $800/week NET (after taxes) + health insurance!
Must be able to read, write and speak fluent english, have a nurturing and upbeat personality and no ego!
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!