FULL TIME Chef Needed
Tuesday to Saturday 12pm-9pm most days (Lunch and Dinner)
Client lives alone in Century City, and does have some staff.
The client eats lunch at 1pm, and dinner at 8pm, usually.
Will prep breakfast snack to leave for the AM.
This person is open to cuisine but seeks healthy meals.
IF things go well with a chef, would consider doing more parties etc.
There is a HSKP but ideally hopes the chef will clean up after themselves and work in a clean space.
Seek someone who is somewhat buttoned up and understands a somewhat formal home.
IF interested please send a resume in WORD, state your experience working in a high end home, your preferred cuisine/cooking style, as well as salary requirements.
PA/Care Taker needed for an Artist
Santa Monica, CA
65K – 70K
8 hours day but those hours may fluctuate day to day.
Seeking a warm, caring and empathetic person to assist in the care for an artist who needs help with being driven, errands, and taking to dr.’s, as well
and most importantly, to keep company.
She is warm and wonderful and needs a nice nurturing and gentle soul to keep her company and just ensure her well being.
We are looking for a bright and detailed PA for a very busy entertainment personality! Some days will be spent on set in Studio City and other days you will work from the home in Beverly Hills. This is a very active person who has many projects on their plate. We would need someone open to travel and flexible! Must have excellent references and be coming from an A-List position.
HOURS 10am-5pm + flex.
$150 for the day
$25 an hour plus OT and benefits
A busy family in the entertainment industry looking for a loving nanny who has a heart for children. Ideal candidate will have a long run with one family taking of multiple children. Must be able to manage a busy household and can travel. Seeking someone who swarm and loving, efficient, well organized, good with schedules, good driving record, flexible and looking for something with longevity. 4 children, ages 1. 5 to 9 and a full house all the time. The children are all involved in several extra circular activities and will need someone to take them and pick them from these activities. Hours as of now are 9am-9pm Monday-Thursday, there are weekend nannies as well as a baby nanny. Immediate Hire.
Afternoon Nanny/Mothers Helper
$25 an hour
A lovely family in BH seeks a nanny from about 2 to 7pm
Will pick up children, ages 5.5 and 9.5 at a school in the BH area,
will take to activities and play dates. Will unpack lunches and back packs, reorganize for the next day, ensure that homework is taken care of as well as ensure that any projects are being worked on. Will assist with afternoon needs.
Ideal person will be very polished, preferably has assistant with kids with homework and perhaps even had some educational experience.
Executive/Personal Assistant/ House Manager – Beverly Hills
70K-75K DOE and Salary History PLUS 401K, Medical etc.
9am to 6pm with flex as needed.
A lovely family with a high profile business seeks a very dependable, resourceful and hard working EA/PA/HM for their home and their family.
This role will wear multiple hats: will attend to and manage schedule for the home for vendors etc., will manage the schedule for business meetings.
Will be responsible for car maintenance, HSKP and Nanny, as well as do errands, assist with parties and events, gift buying etc.
Each day will be different: AM’s can be busy checking emails, ensuring that their schedules on point, the kids are all OK etc.
Then will run errands, do returns, manage travel ( family goes to NYC 1 a month).
The clients entertain a lot – so will assist with event planning and working with caterers as well.
Ideal person will be fashion and health savvy, will be “in touch” with current events as well as pop culture.
We are seeking a Nanny with current newborn experience who can help out a family in Venice with a 4 month old baby girl! Schedule will be Tues- Sat with flex for babysitting some evenings. This family has 2 busy parents and need someone who is bilingual (preferable Spanish and English) who can help mom with the care of the new baby. Also you will be excepted to run some errands, go grocery shopping, oversee the household staff (2 day a week housekeeper, pool man, gardner etc) and make sure everything is organized and running smoothly. Also we need someone who can prep meals and LOVES DOGS (they have 4). Must have perfect driving record and excellent current references to show your newborn experience. Ideal candidate is willing and flexible to TRAVEL when needed both domestically and internationally. This couple is attachment parenting so as much consistency as possible.
Tues- Sat $25/hour!
EA to CEO
Monday to Friday
65- 80K DOE and Salary History
Must be able to check email and respond if necessary on evenings and weekends.
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for an entrepreneurial CEO who owns companies in music event production, marketing and finance. We are looking for someone who can handle all of the CEO’s day-to-day administrative matters. In this position, standard administrative duties will be supplemented with occasional involvement in special projects. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone with exceptionally strong administrative skills to advance their career with an innovative entrepreneur involved in a variety of industries.
• Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks
• Interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient and professional.
• Confidentiality and flexibility are critical to success in this position
• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, assistants, entrepreneurs and others to coordinate a variety of complex meetings while always keeping business priorities in mind and being flexible to a changing environment and acknowledging urgency when necessary
• Arrange frequent and sometimes complex travel reservations for executive and his wife as needed. Experience with private jet travel is a plus.
• Interfacing with household management for multiple properties
• Occasional event planning, including managing guest lists, booking of chef and menu planning
• Heavy expense management covering reimbursement from multiple companies
• Organize, maintain, and update electronic databases and paper files
• Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and written communications
• BA Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years Executive Assistant supporting C-level Executives in the entertainment industry
• Expert level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong decision making ability
• Strong computer skills (including proficiency in the MS Office suite)
• Ability to exercise good judgment as you balance multiple priorities and stay one step ahead in this fast-moving environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating poise, resourcefulness and the highest level of professionalism
• Must be discrete dependable honest and trustworthy with the ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times and possess the ability to properly handle sensitive materials
• Critical thinking ability to independently analyze information and solve problems
• MUST be a team player with a positive, helpful, can-do attitude with a willingness to work beyond designated hours to complete assignments
EA/Personal Assistant for Actress
General working hours but must be flexible due to schedules etc.
Ideally knows NY and LA
65K – 75K Depending on experience and salary history – stipend toward insurance
Tech savvy, intelligent, etc.
A lovely actress, who is busy with many moving parts in their life, seeks an experienced and hard working Personal Assistant. She is detailed and specific so needs to be ULTRA organized.
With a home in West Hollywood, and an apartment in NYC, this assistant will manage the myriad needs involving their day-to-day life.
The ideal person will be composed, poised, professional and always presentable. Seek someone who is sophisticated with great taste. Who also can set a TRULY great filing system – photo systems, electronic and syncing everything in her life. GREAT ORGANIZER, efficient working office.
We seek someone who is always steps ahead, anticipating needs, is a true problem solver and is able to bring options to the table when considering
how to handle certain elements such as: vendors/repairs, travel arrangements, needs with schedule, purchases etc.
The assistant will be experienced in interfacing with executives and business associates at the highest levels including agents, management team, business manager, PR and lawyers.
While we seek someone who is exceptionally discreet, dedicated, loyal and has a tremendous work ethic, we do seek someone who has a warm heart and a good time in life.
Duties will cover but are not limited to:
Management of ever moving and changing schedule/calendar
Ensuring that the boss is always aware of changes, is prepared for meetings with address, directions, contact numbers, parking info etc.
Will maintain and update lists of contacts and rolodex
Draft mail letters, emails, and correspondence on behalf of actress
Interface daily with business associates as well as family
Respond to information needed on behalf of employer in a timely manner
Attending to errands, personal buying/returns as well as gift buying
Assist with any event planning
. Must have excellent verbal and writing skills, with impeccable handwriting.
. Must have the mindset that no task is too big or too small
. Must be nurturing but also able to take charge as needed
. Will have taste in music, restaurants, clothing, travel destinations.
. Must be extremely independent, self-aware, and sensitive to others – ability to predict needs before they arise is critical to success in this role
. Must be self-motivated, proactive, with excellent time management skills.
Skills and Experience
• At least 3 plus years of experience as a PA
• Strong Communication skills
• Proficient in SOCIAL MEDIA, Tech Savvy as well as excellent on the computer.
• Will be extremely detailed and organized
• Team player with ability to be flexible
• Will be able to travel occasionally
• Available on email if not with client
Welcome to The Grapevine Agency! We are the premiere corporate and domestic staffing agency in Los Angeles and New York. We decided to create this blog as a forum for all of our Grapevine fans. We will be discussing hot topics regarding the job market as well as offer many tips and advice on how to find and land that perfect job. Also, we are now posting all of our corporate and domestic job lists here and will update them regularly. Feel free to ask us questions and give us suggestions about things you would like to see up here and will try our hardest to give you what you want. Enjoy!